FBI files: Teddy Kennedy was exactly what you always thought he was

dapoes

Veteran
May 17, 2008
New FBI documents have been revealed that prove something conservatives have always known: Teddy Kennedy was a vile, perverted traitor who was willing – eager, in fact – to sell out his country to foreign leftists.

Link

“While Kennedy was in Santiago he made arrangements to ‘rent’ a brothel for an entire night. Kennedy allegedly invited one of the Embassy chauffeurs to participate in the night’s activities.”

n each country Kennedy insisted on interviewing ‘the angry young men’ of the country. He wanted to meet with communists and others who had left-wing views. . . . Ambassador Freeman, Bogota, said the first person whom Kennedy wanted to meet was Lauchlin Currie.” (The document subsequently identifies Currie as a person who “had been mentioned in Washington investigations of Soviet spy rings.”)

n Mexico Kennedy asked Ambassador Mann that certain left-wingers be invited to the Embassy residence where interviews could be held. Mann took the strong position that he would not invite such people and stated that if any such interviews were to be conducted, all arrangements should be made by Kennedy himself.”

Add these stories to the declassified Soviet revelations that Teddy had volunteered to work with the U.S.S.R. to undermine President Reagan and the final portrait of Kennedy is what might be called horribly unflattering.

So please fix yourself Teddy’s favorite drink, a Chivas and soda and join us in this toast:

May you burn in hell, you perverted old traitor.

New FBI documents have been revealed that prove something conservatives have always known: Teddy Kennedy was a vile, perverted traitor who was willing – eager, in fact – to sell out his country to foreign leftists.

Link

Add these stories to the declassified Soviet revelations that Teddy had volunteered to work with the U.S.S.R. to undermine President Reagan and the final portrait of Kennedy is what might be called horribly unflattering.

So please fix yourself Teddy’s favorite drink, a Chivas and soda and join us in this toast:

May you burn in hell, you perverted old traitor.

Being that he is currently dead, I'm not sure why any of this matters? Most politicians accumulate a rather large and unsavory bunch of skeletons that are nicely stored in the closet. Apparently Teddy just had a bigger closet.

Hey like My IRA avatar?

Well, it does make you wonder about the Oswald connection... Maybe the CIA really was worried about JFK going soft on the commies. Can't have that.

Being that he is currently dead, I'm not sure why any of this matters? Most politicians accumulate a rather large and unsavory bunch of skeletons that are nicely stored in the closet. Apparently Teddy just had a bigger closet.

Hey like My IRA avatar?

Yes your avi is just lovely. It makes sense. But I liked your old one better before you went on a drunken rant, got sued and had to go in hiding and change your profile.

Where is Joe McCarthy when you need him?

Oh, dead too?

Maybe they can have hearings in the afterlife, so the dead can defend themselves.

Where is Joe McCarthy when you need him?

Oh, dead too?

Maybe they can have hearings in the afterlife, so the dead can defend themselves.
You mean like how the left speaks so well of Ronald Reagan after he passed?

Hey like My IRA avatar?

Not to mention that the document speaks only of 'allegations' which are unsubstantiated by any proof which means, knowing the FBI at the time that the allegations are probably third or forth hand. When someone actually offers up some proof then we can have a legitimate conversation.

I'll have to see if I can find any info out side of 'Soviet sources' to support the idea that he was working with them in any manner. I was not aware that former Russian intelligence was reliable evidence to convict a US Senator. :blink:

Yes your avi is just lovely. It makes sense. But I liked your old one better before you went on a drunken rant, got sued and had to go in hiding and change your profile.

When did I get sued? Drunken Rant? Not in hiding, my friends know right where to find me. Idaho is a great plac to live, that's why I refer to it as my ow private Idaho.

Now I'm pretty sure that personal attacks are still not permitted so if you'd be so kind as to refrain from them I'd appreciate it. Nevermind you have the story wrong but I certainly wouldn't do this to you

When did I get sued? Drunken Rant? Not in hiding, my friends know right where to find me. Idaho is a great plac to live, that's why I refer to it as my ow private Idaho.

Now I'm pretty sure that personal attacks are still not permitted so if you'd be so kind as to refrain from them I'd appreciate it. Nevermind you have the story wrong but I certainly wouldn't do this to you
Well then I stand corrected...Bobby :lol:

Back