For the Record

It's not a question of whether I or anyone else out East want to burn the house down. Emotions are high, but only a few are advocating we burn the furniture. The question is - are we as a group ready to take the next step ? - and the answer appears to be yes. The problem for all involved is that the next step places all of us on a slippery slope, and things begin to gain momentum on their own.

I don't accuse any West pilot of wrongdoing. But I do think you guys won the lottery - and fairness and equity was stolen from us by Nicolau.

Not for all of us, just a portion of former US pilots.
There are lots of other employees at this company who don't believe the world (or company for that matter)is revolving around them.
Glad I could help ;)

Hey desertgal! ;)

Ever hear the phrase "The Enemy of MY enemy is My Friend"

Parker has never endeared himself to the HP pilots.

HP pilots see Parker "come after" the East pilots.

HP pilots see Parker as the "bigger" enemy. BOOM Solidarity occurs by accident.

Plausable? YES

Likely? NO

With Parker it's business. It's his job to get the HP pilots to work for as little as possible.

With the East pilots it's personal. You don't forget when your brother sleeps with your wife or tries to steal your job.

If Parker brought in replacement pilots they would be junior to the West pilots and remove East pilots throughout the list.

You FN east pilots need a bib and a pacifier bacause you are fn whiners(we didnt get our way blah blah blah) How many awa pilots are tired of the east pilot sh&&. let take a pollI hope I never fly with any of you because all I hear is a bunch of Whining BI^^^es. Let the wrath of the east begin.
And USA320 I hope you are a F/O because if buy some chance we do fly togther you can pull my 4 year upgrade gear and I will call you my gear #### all day.

You rock man. Your qoute is everywhere!

You are a fools fool. Are you threatening the Company AGAIN with work action? It would make my day if the east were to do something like that. There would be a court injunction and possible damages awarded to the Company that you will have to pay out of your wallet. Also, undoubtedly this expedites the implementation of the "list".

The negative consequences Prater refers to is your career, not the viability of the Company :lol: The Company will survive just fine with or without you.

What is interesting about this situation is that it is tearing the two pilot groups apart and could cause a corporate failure and if it does, it does, because it is apparent the pilot relationship is toxic.

The more I think about it, the AWA MEC and Merger Committee both appear to be more than a little panicked about what the East pilots could do to the union and company. Why? As John Prater said there could be "negative consequences".

Regards,

USA320Pilot

And a reference for my above post from a USAir first officer in PHL:
"But I would not want to be the former AWA pilot with say 8 yrs seniority that moves to PHL to fly as a Captain. The 20+ yr. F/O's would be very difficult to fly with and for good reason. I hope you understand my meaning, so for all our sakes and for the sake of our company, this can't be allowed to happen."

Hopefully this guy will cool down after the list is implemented.
I'd feel a little bad for the poor 20+ year F/O who lost his temper and his job over something like this. The Captain who would allow a difficult F/O to remain on a trip should be reprimanded as well.

Keep your head. Keep your job. Sounds simple enough to me.

I'd feel a little bad for the poor 20+ year F/O who lost his temper and his job over something like this. The Captain who would allow a difficult F/O to remain on a trip should be reprimanded as well.

Keep your head. Keep your job. Sounds simple enough to me.

I love your assumptions and models. As is normally the case with your postings: You never fail to assert some "principal's office" mentality into the situation...and seem utterly dependant upon some higher "rank" to come to your aid :lol:

You assume: The FO would be fired, but....well...perhaps even the "captain" should be merely "reprimanded", for displaying incompetance as an aircraft commander of any sort. S/He has "allowe"d a presumably combative, and therefore dysfunctional copilot to threaten the safety of the plane/crew/passengers.....and that's good for but a "reprimand"?

You've got a great deal to learn sir;)

Back