Gang Graffiti from New Rampers?

The IAM has been trying to get the company to address this problem for quite some time, to no avail....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kev, I guess that means that if we "prioritise" the following words to describe AS management;

1. Pro-active
2. Do-nothing
3. Re-active

The result would be...................."2-3-1" !!!!!!!

NH/BB's

reminds me of some of the express planes at the usairways express fleet with some graffittis before the IAM lost jobs at a number of cities

www.king5.com/business/stories/NW_022706INKalaskagraffitiDS.6c81a8c2.html

Here is another link.

You get what you pay for. One can only hope that if something ever goes down that those who made the decisions are among the victims.

Wow. I read over all the King5 reports and was amazed. Is there any movement to dump Menzies? It appears they are beyond incompetent.

Wow. I read over all the King5 reports
and was amazed. Is there any movement
to dump Menzies? It appears they are
beyond incompetent.

Last thing I read seemed to indicate that
Bill Yesterday was still in love with
Heather Menzies. Or is it Sgt. Menzies?
(Think Touch Of Evil. Actually,
he was the good cop in that flick--
the anti-Hank Quinlan.)

I been working for Menzies (seatac) for 4 months now and even though the dress code is not enforced as much and you don't have your average 20 to 40 year old white male puting your bags on the plane doesn't mean there is gang violence going on. most people i work with want to work and maybe have had some bad times in the past but they work their butts off when they are there.

alot of the time since we are short handed (only around 280 employees while it should be 450) we don't have time to do all the nasty things people say we do like go through there bags or write things on the aircraft pits (aircraft cargo areas). At menzies Seatac its like a big melting pot we have everybody from retired military servicemen to College students. I myself is a Nationalguardsmen who is a Military Police.

we really do work hard to get YOUR flights out on time and don't let 1 or 2 bad apples make your assumption about the whole pool.

i know impressions are everything. but after stacking 175 of YOUR bags in the pit then hopping out you really don't care what the people looking out the windows are thinkin trust me work in menzies for a week and maybe you can see that we are a team just like any other union ramp company

as for the gang members and being all so scared. what do you really think they are going to do meet on the runway one day and beat themselfs over the head with your bag....

if they are on the ramp they have passed a FBI security clearance. so somebody has OK d them to be there.

most likely the gang type aren't the type to hold jobs so i seen them come and go very fast this is not the type of work they like... don't worry about it

What's more, there are many references to smoking drugs on the job.

One picture shows a marijuana joint with the Seattle area code 206 reference nearby. Underneath the joint, a line reads: “reason for delays.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

At Alaska, you can't be a smoker F/A. But you can be a pothead ramper!