Glading Slate Wins

Skymess

Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
NY
http://www.thewardticket.com/files/results142.pdf
I've been told these are preliminary results and there will be a runoff between the Glading and Ward slates.

Pres
Glading: 3965
Ward: 3196
Baumert: 1284
Solamon: 1336

VP
Durkin: 4237
McIntyre: 3061
Reinmiller: 1028
Luebs: 1366

Secretary
Pointer: 3912
Geiss: 3278
Kountz: 1020
Todd: 1415

Treasurer
Barrera: 3976
Gunter: 3444
Ashley: 959
Johnson:1318

9,781 ballots counted. How PATHETIC.

We deserve exactly the officers we get. Approx. 50% of the active f/as voted. You're right... pathetic!

The choices in the runoff are like "Would you like death by lethal injection or electrocution?"

This isnt American Idol, but this pretty much falls in place with how many people vote in general elections. I found it interesting how many people from DFW and IDF voted for John Ward.

This isnt American Idol, but this pretty much falls in place with how many people vote in general elections. I found it interesting how many people from DFW and IDF voted for John Ward.

When I was based at DFW, the attitude seemed to be in tune with the "yellow-dog Democrat" philosophy. If someone from DFW is running, then vote for that candidate even if he/she is known to be a complete idiot/crook/liar (check all that apply).

When I was based at DFW, the attitude seemed to be in tune with the "yellow-dog Democrat" philosophy. If someone from DFW is running, then vote for that candidate even if he/she is known to be a complete idiot/crook/liar (check all that apply).

Ward is all those things and more. The man belongs in jail.

Ward is all those things and more. The man belongs in jail.

so disillusioned and misinformed. Tommie and her cronies, including Ms. laura, did their work well. How does it feel to be a drone and a dupe? I'm just curious.

Of course, you can vote for more of the same because the people who starred in the RPA fiasco, now run the ENTIRE show and will again if everyone votes for Laura.

Aside from the fact that the RPA fiasco occurred on JW's watch, I can't say the current administration is any better.

I went to the APFA website awhile ago to see if I could find the vote by base counts. Under Updates, they had a link to Election Results - 1.17.08. I clicked on it and was given a choice to click on PDF, Print, or Email. I clicked on PDF which opened a blank document (well, blank other than the heading Election Results :lol: ). I clicked on email and was given the option to send the results to a friend. I like myself pretty well (though not really close); so, I sent it to myself. That was an hour ago. So far I have received nothing in my email.

I wonder if the current group has decided to take a page from the JW playbook and re-think which votes they are going to count and which not. Or, re-open the voting and allow vote changes only from certain candidates to certain other candidates. :shock:

A day in the life of the Blessed Order of the Perpetually Trip-Removed.

so disillusioned and misinformed. Tommie and her cronies, including Ms. laura, did their work well. How does it feel to be a drone and a dupe? I'm just curious.

Of course, you can vote for more of the same because the people who starred in the RPA fiasco, now run the ENTIRE show and will again if everyone votes for Laura.

As compared to WARD? Laura, Brett, Denise and Juan had nothing to do with the decisions that were made by Ward and the Board. Ward was our so called Leader at the time. He led us right into lawsiuts that have cost us all over $1 million. Had he had the backbone to be upfront with us all, we wouldn't be in the position of having so many be suspicious of an entire organization rather than the one responsible.

Glading has worked with every group we have had at APFA. Ward was dependent on her to get the 2001 contract done. He called her in, albeit late, for the RPA because of her knowledge at the table. She had no voting power on the Board and neither did Durkin, Pointer nor Barrera.

Anyone who believes that it was the "Board's fault" without Ward's approval is the drone and the dupe. Come on. He was President! He got caught with his pants down then blamed everyone else.

He also got caught by the Department of Labor with improprieties in his own bid for reelection in 2004. He was forced out by the DOL but he still tries to blame the "Board". Cry me a river!

Oh, and let's not forget that charges were brought against Ward by Jeff Bott and the Arbitrator ruled AGAINST Ward.

Just how many wrongs does it take before we have had enough!
Drone? Duped? That's how Ward likes them. Remember his scare tactic last time that THB would give away the TWA seniority? As the sitting President, he KNEW that was not legally possible, yet he Duped people into believing it. All the while he was diddling with the ballots. Again maybe?

There is a runoff election between Glading and Ward due to the fact that no one took 50% plus 1 of the votes cast.

I'm voting for the entire Glading slate. There is no choice in my book. I will not be played for the fool by WAARD again. AA would love to see him at the table. Nothing will get done (too scared to bring anything back) reserve will never change ( too scared to make big changes: he has worked to turn down any significant changes in the last ten years) he won't go on strike (remember 1993? Ward was the weak link at APFA) so he will probably turn the whole thing over to arbitration where we will lose heavily but.....Ward will have someone else to blame. All is good in the land of WAARD.

No going BackWAArd!

Glading, Durkin, Pointer and Barrera.

How ironic that you would call others "drones and dupes" when in fact you do nothing more than repeat what you have been spoon-fed by the Wardites. If you believe this man and his misguided followers, then you deserve what you get.

Ward must really be laughing about how he has managed to convince the "challenged" amongst us that he had nothing to do with the RPA and the voting fiasco.

NO to WAARD!!!!

Yes to GLADING!!!!

How ironic that you would call others "drones and dupes" when in fact you do nothing more than repeat what you have been spoon-fed by the Wardites. If you believe this man and his misguided followers, then you deserve what you get.

Ward must really be laughing about how he has managed to convince the "challenged" amongst us that he had nothing to do with the RPA and the voting fiasco.

NO to WAARD!!!!

Yes to GLADING!!!!

I go with what and who I know. When I year after year agree with people on every single issue we talk about or they fight for then I vote for them. When I year after year have to disagree with everything they do or everything they vote for, I vote against them.

I know many people from both sides. I'm talking about APFA people who hold office and work in APFA headquarters. Many of the people who fall into the Glading side, I like as people. I passionately disagree with them in terms of APFA politics and policies.

You can think however you want to think but to just blindly say Ward was responsible for all the wrongdoing at APFA is just plain wrong.

Also remember that while Glading takes credit for single handedly negotiating the 2001 contract yet backs away from responsibility for the 2003 RPA that it's impossible to be a part of one and not the other. That's a nice red flag.

When all the former negotiators for this contract she supposedly masterminded don't support her, that's another huge red flag.

Ward doesn't claim to not be partly responsible, as president, for the RPA. He wasn't the one who wanted to give it away before they even started concession talks, he wasn't the one who voted to negotiate by any means necessary, he wasn't the one to shorten the balloting, he wasn't the one to pick how the balloting was done, and the list goes on.

Was he a negotiator during the RPA. Sure was. Did they get a number from the company and struggle to come up with that number without ripping up the entire contract they negotiated? If you don't think that was hard to do for our negotiators and it killed John to have to gut that contract than you are nuts.

Look who the BOD was back then. Look how FAs keep reelecting them. Look at their national voting records and the minutes from the BOD meetings where all these RPA fiasco making moves were voted on and you know what you will find? The backbone of the Glading slate. Every supporter and background trip removed mover and shaker.

Maybe it's wrong of me to call you names when I don't know you. I apologize for that. I just get frustrated when people claim ward is a criminal because of what they hear or because he didn't fall in line with their own personal agenda. (like former TWA people do)

I said it before, If Glading wins I will support her. If she wins and she actually does something good, I will admit I was wrong about her. I just tend to think it will be business as usual and we will roll over further for the company. We'll see.

One last thing to remember is that more people voted yes than currently admit it. I know of a few who will never own up to it now. The way they balloted and the fear issues might have skewed their thinking but there were quite a lot of yes voters who are pretty silent about it. That's the thing I still don't get, but that's how it is. Most of Glading's minions were the ones running around telling people their career depended on that yes vote.

I go with what and who I know. When I year after year agree with people on every single issue we talk about or they fight for then I vote for them. When I year after year have to disagree with everything they do or everything they vote for, I vote against them.

I know many people from both sides. I'm talking about APFA people who hold office and work in APFA headquarters. Many of the people who fall into the Glading side, I like as people. I passionately disagree with them in terms of APFA politics and policies.

You can think however you want to think but to just blindly say Ward was responsible for all the wrongdoing at APFA is just plain wrong.

Also remember that while Glading takes credit for single handedly negotiating the 2001 contract yet backs away from responsibility for the 2003 RPA that it's impossible to be a part of one and not the other. That's a nice red flag.

When all the former negotiators for this contract she supposedly masterminded don't support her, that's another huge red flag.

Ward doesn't claim to not be partly responsible, as president, for the RPA. He wasn't the one who wanted to give it away before they even started concession talks, he wasn't the one who voted to negotiate by any means necessary, he wasn't the one to shorten the balloting, he wasn't the one to pick how the balloting was done, and the list goes on.

Was he a negotiator during the RPA. Sure was. Did they get a number from the company and struggle to come up with that number without ripping up the entire contract they negotiated? If you don't think that was hard to do for our negotiators and it killed John to have to gut that contract than you are nuts.

Look who the BOD was back then. Look how FAs keep reelecting them. Look at their national voting records and the minutes from the BOD meetings where all these RPA fiasco making moves were voted on and you know what you will find? The backbone of the Glading slate. Every supporter and background trip removed mover and shaker.

Maybe it's wrong of me to call you names when I don't know you. I apologize for that. I just get frustrated when people claim ward is a criminal because of what they hear or because he didn't fall in line with their own personal agenda. (like former TWA people do)

I said it before, If Glading wins I will support her. If she wins and she actually does something good, I will admit I was wrong about her. I just tend to think it will be business as usual and we will roll over further for the company. We'll see.

One last thing to remember is that more people voted yes than currently admit it. I know of a few who will never own up to it now. The way they balloted and the fear issues might have skewed their thinking but there were quite a lot of yes voters who are pretty silent about it. That's the thing I still don't get, but that's how it is. Most of Glading's minions were the ones running around telling people their career depended on that yes vote.

If you do not think JW could be liikened to a criminal, please read the Bass brief.

One last thing to remember is that more people voted yes than currently admit it. I know of a few who will never own up to it now.

Amen. It's like Alabama in the late 40's and early 50's. Big Jim Folsom was elected governor 2 times (in those days a governor could not succeed himself; so, he was elected for a 4 year term in 1947, and again in 1955). Yet, after the election you could never find anyone who voted for him.

Amen. It's like Alabama in the late 40's and early 50's. Big Jim Folsom was elected governor 2 times (in those days a governor could not succeed himself; so, he was elected for a 4 year term in 1947, and again in 1955). Yet, after the election you could never find anyone who voted for him.

Um....and JW supporters were the ones who attempted to use the TWA grievances to benefit themselves to which THB replied and I paraphrase, "how much more damage do you want to do to them?" For those JW supporters, look it up yourselves.

1/2 of the fricken membership didn't bother to vote..!!!

LOOSERS....

thats it..Im moving to France....Im done with these fools..

Back