Glen Beck Radio Program

SWAFA30

Advanced
May 13, 2003
Don't know if any out there listen to Glenn Beck's radio program. He's a talk radio host based in PHL...todays topic among other things is Airline Labor in general and US Airways in particular. In PHL he is on WPHT 1210 AM...to find affiliates that carry the show in other parts of the country...

Click Here

Check it out if you get the chance.

Sounds like he has switched topics for the second hour of the show. Sorry for the false alarm. I'll try to get to the computer faster next time.

Pretty interesting show. He says "UsAir" should fail. This is part of the capitalism that America is made of he said.
He was wanting a baggage handler to call in and explain the fiasco in PHL regarding pax getting their bags, and why dont the employees just "get another job" if they dont like the situation. Another clueless outsider in my opinion.

Jennyann said:
Pretty interesting show. He says "UsAir" should fail. This is part of the capitalism that America is made of he said.
He was wanting a baggage handler to call in and explain the fiasco in PHL regarding pax getting their bags, and why dont the employees just "get another job" if they dont like the situation. Another clueless outsider in my opinion.
[post="203480"][/post]​

You are very correct and I bet he would not like a judge throwing away his contract with the broadcasting corp that he works for.

Borescope said:
28 year,

Where did you learn your grammar??
[post="203501"][/post]​
I think it is called a "typo!" The more pressing questiion is where did YOU learn your manners? I'm sorry, you ain't got any. First rule of this forum, don't belittle fellow posters for grammer, spelling errors.

i listen to him on a semi-regular basis...several weeks ago he flew somewhere west on a non stop and UAIR lost his baggage out of PHL..so he's entitled to have a bone to pick,still. :down:
good press caused by none other than us.

Sometimes he has a good arguement, but he does tend to rage on and on. He can run a subject into the ground if he is really worked up. So, lookout Usairways! He also has a low frustration level and can rant and rave w/the best of em! <_< :lol: