Got your postcard 407D !

100ft

Advanced
Mar 10, 2003
Thanks D ....wherever you are (I''m sure you''ll catch up sometime during the trip).

100''

Thanks D ....wherever you are (I''m sure you''ll catch up sometime during the trip).

100''

100''

100''

100''

100''

100''

100''

100''

G''Day Mate,

We''re glad that NZ post works better than Canada Post. How was your trip east? ..Hope to see you and the family out here in the rockpile soon,
Cheers,

D

G''Day Mate,

We''re glad that NZ post works better than Canada Post. How was your trip east? ..Hope to see you and the family out here in the rockpile soon,
Cheers,

D

G''Day Mate,

Cheers,

D

G''Day Mate,

Cheers,

D

G''Day Mate,

Cheers,

D

G''Day Mate,

Cheers,

D

Latest posts

Back