Green New Deal

pancakeramp

Veteran
May 1, 2018
Nitwit barista has now released her plans to usher in the era of “big green”.

What’s her big ideas?
Here’s a few hot takes:

Build trains across oceans and end all air travel!
“Build out highspeed rail at a scale where air travel stops becoming necessary”.

Rebuild every single building in the U.S.
“Upgrade or replace every building in US for state-of-the-art energy efficiency.”

Source: https://www.atr.org/green-new-deal-air-travel-stops-becoming-necessary?amp

Reactions: Black Magic
344qfye.jpg

No doubt. Even Pelosi had to pour cold water over nitwit baristas lofty goals.

There’s nothing more detrimental to a political party then plans to elimate millions of jobs for some idiotic idea.

DJT is going to hang this around the necks of Democrats going into the 2020 election.

The sad thing is is people actually elected this idiot, and she really believes the world is going to end in 12 years. I read the Democrats want to run someone against her in the primary to make her, a one term congresswoman.

How that bobble head ever got elected is the mystery of the century! ........ But than again, look where she comes from!

Last edited:
How that bobble head ever got elected is the mystery of the century! ........ But than again, look where she comes from!

I think she’s the best thing to happen for the re-election of DJT.

Any lefturd candidate is going to have her ideology wrapped them like a necklace. Either they strongly rebuke her ideology or risk going down in flames.

I think she’s the best thing to happen for the re-election of DJT.

Any lefturd candidate is going to have her ideology wrapped them like a necklace. Either they strongly rebuke her ideology or risk going down in flames.
HUMMM!....... You may have something there!!

The Green New Deal is so stupid Bears should have thought of it.
AOC science is so flawed even if you could do away with all fossil fuels tomorrow, it would take 100 years for the CO2 numbers in the atmosphere to decrease.So her 12 years the earth has left, sorry time is up!

Latest posts