HALFTIME in AMERICA

Duh, he was referring to Chrysler and how they reorganized under bankruptcy law and took their hits unlike GM who should have gone into BK, but successfully sucked the Obama teat at your expense.
Your post implies that GM did not file for bankruptcy protection; if that was your intent, you are mistaken. GM filed a Ch 11 petition.

Romney was born to two US citizen parents which BTW, makes Mitt a natural born citizen.

Just like McCain.

Learn the rules Dog.

I know the rules. Just like to keep the birthers in conspiracy theories.

Hard for them to find another job with those tinfoil hats.

Your post implies that GM did not file for bankruptcy protection; if that was your intent, you are mistaken. GM filed a Ch 11 petition.

Somewhat.....Chrysler/GM had an unconstitutional Obama modification to the BK laws didn't they?

Bears, how will those millions of voters react if Clint Eastwood starts running campaign ads for the opposition?... He endorsed McCain last time around.

Clint was on Fox debunking the idea that these were pro-Obama adverts.

If the lefties continue to push and claim he's an Obama backer, I wouldn't rule out a "do you feel lucky, punk?" type response....

Hey E, is that new photo YOU ???? If it is you definitly look like a "SCANDI" :D

I just played Ol' Clint/commercial A G A I N ! As I do everyday since sunday.

To tell you the truth E, I wouldn't give a shiit if the commercial was "hawking" toilet plungers, I just can't stop watching it, because it's so Dam Well produced !

Back