Health care enrollment 2010 now open

freedom

Veteran
Feb 15, 2006
Annual Benefits enrollment is here ...

don't forget to enroll ! i just wanted to remind all of you ( because its easy to forget )...

also i hear this year there is no autmoatic roll over so if you forget then you won't have any healthcare next year .. :eek:

also i hear this year there is no autmoatic roll over so if you forget then you won't have any healthcare next year .. :eek:
Everything except flex spending accounts will roll over as usual if no changes are desired.

"Q. Do I have to participate?"

"A. If you are currently enrolled in a medical, dental or vision
care plan and do not make any changes in Annual Enrollment
for these plans, you will remain in the same plans in 2010 with
any new premium rates (if applicable) applied automatically.

If necessary, coverage will be automatically transitioned
to the designated carrier for your state. At this time we do
ask that employees go online to www.eBenefitsUS.com and
provide dependent Social Security numbers and update their
beneficiary designations, if they have not already done so.

Employees who have opted-out/waived medical, dental or
vision coverage currently, will continue to have no coverage
in 2010 unless you are eligible and enroll during the Annual
Enrollment period.

Flexible Spending Accounts are the only benefit that does
not roll over each year
, employees will need to participate in
the Annual Enrollment process to elect Health Care and/or
Dependent Care Accounts for 2010."

Jim

The company is screwing many of us with inhouse providers. We have to travel upwards and over 100 miles to our primary care physicians. They just don't care!!! Now most of us in the snow belt of america must go with outside network providers in emergency situations. I don't know about the rest of you but the rates are crazy and we need the full coverage for our families. They did not even consult with us prior to deciding who will care for us. Comments are welcome. DEX

I feel the same way Harry. Employees must speak up. We are the ones with the high medical premiums. Very sad.

High premiums, in-network providers, high deductibles. These are nationwide issues, not just at US Airways. That's why we need health care reform, NOW.

High premiums, in-network providers, high deductibles. These are nationwide issues, not just at US Airways. That's why we need health care reform, NOW.
Depends on your Union Contracts with the Company. US West Fa's have wonderful Health coverage. Platinum plans that are stealar. Unlike, our wages!! lol :down: Thank goodness US Airways can't make it worse, or demand higher increases this year around. Health Care Reform means this Company will drop ALL HEALTH INSURANCE PERIOD!! No good. :down: Sign up, and wait in line??? NO THANKS. I appreciatte what is offered, and thank AFA for keeping it that way. :up:

Back