Hepac

Blackmac

Senior
Mar 31, 2003
My original thinking on starting a helicopter association for engineers & pilots has been well stated over a period in excess of (1) year.

There has been no positive reaction by a majority of people in the industry and I have no reason to continue this with little or no support.

The few members that have joined can contact me at dmcdougall&lincsat.com and advise as what you wish to do with the assests, as such.

The original idea was to get the thing going and hand it over, to whoever????

The association will be terminated by 30 November 2004, unless somebody want's to take it over.

Kyle seems to have flown the coop with some of our assests that were to be used for advertising on this site. He no longer answers the phone and his number is picked up by somebody in the states, who gives out little or no information.

I would say it won't belong before CAaviation bites the dust.

Cheers, Don HAVE FUN

What is required to keep the Association alive.!

It would b e a tradgedy is shuch a thing failed.

Is it money?

Cheers

edge

What we need to keep the association alive, is members. With members committees can be formed to address issue's and as such once these issues are addressed, there will be expenses involved.

Does anybody in thier right mind think that by forming a group that there will be no cost's attached, get real.

Any how I'm just tired of the same BS from the same group.

Enuf said.

Cheers, Don

Sorry to hear the news Don. At least no one can say you didn't give it your best. Good luck tracking down Kyle and your missing $$.

Hey Blacks, I haven't totally dropped off the face of this earth, though its been hard to tell cause I have been quite the hermit. Hands are more than full right now, plate or rather my platter has crap falling all over and spilling everywhere BUT I'm still thinking. Will try to be a little more present.

HEPAC will not be availabe for the next twice weeks, that's two (2) for Newfoundlander's. Love that place.

Cheers, Don

Back