hillary 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that ""White Privilege" card work outside of a safe space? I'd also like to try it in a Gun Free Zone, only I will be armed, because most know it's a big lie that criminals respect that one.

Hackman said:
Does that ""White Privilege" card work outside of a safe space? I'd also like to try it in a Gun Free Zone, only I will be armed, because most know it's a big lie that criminals respect that one.
You will be armed because you choose to live in fear.

Oh no, that libtard "live in fear" mantra again. Preparedness is not fear. Have you hung that Gun Free Zone sign on your dwelling yet? Hildabeast will get you one free of charge.

13428557_10153549482120841_7908050348637358766_n.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
delldude said:
Here 700, this is the platform you are supporting:

But you already knew that.....
There are libtards don't want anyone to have a firearm...except themselves and their family. Hildabeast, Nasty Pelosi, and all the anti-second ammendment minions damn sure have armed security when they are out, and even at their multi-million dollar homes 24-7.
As the Wonder Mutt howls, are they "living in fear" as the one-liner king keeps sniveling? Maybe they are scared of the leftist violence and criminal illegals they just released?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.