Hiring Process at B6

YVINTERN

Veteran
Jun 28, 2007
The Potomac
Visit site
If B6 Employees can chip in, it has been a while...

So the Hiring Process is like this...

1. Group Interview

2. Fingerprinting

3. Pre-employment Drug Test

4. Background Check

If you complete all that and clear everything what's next?

Just curious...

1. Group Interview

2. Fingerprinting

4. Background Check

Just curious...

If it goes like my interview went, it would be an offer in a city you did not want to be in. In other words, my interview was a bait and switch.

1. Group Interview

2. Fingerprinting

4. Background Check

Just curious...
They'll probably ask which color uniform you want from Delta when they take over!

I remember in back in '03 they trotted in a training class that was about to graduate and we all had a nice AA meeting..."Hi!! My Name is Suzy and I Love Jetblue!!"

They went through the entire training class in this manner. :rolleyes:

So we go through this dog and pony show and despite having spent the better part of the past twelve years working on the ramp, loading everything from J-32's to 747 Freighters this guy offers me a position at the ATO. I asked why they wouldn't play to my strengths and keep me on the ramp where I obviously belong, and was told "We like to keep things fresh". :huh:

Question not the logic of the blue recruiters, for two weeks later I received a letter stating "I was no longer being considered for employment". :lol:

I remember in back in '03 they trotted in a training class that was about to graduate and we all had a nice AA meeting..."Hi!! My Name is Suzy and I Love Jetblue!!"

They went through the entire training class in this manner. :rolleyes:

So we go through this dog and pony show and despite having spent the better part of the past twelve years working on the ramp, loading everything from J-32's to 747 Freighters this guy offers me a position at the ATO. I asked why they wouldn't play to my strengths and keep me on the ramp where I obviously belong, and was told "We like to keep things fresh". :huh:

Question not the logic of the blue recruiters, for two weeks later I received a letter stating "I was no longer being considered for employment". :lol:

During my interview, I was asked what I thought about BOS. Living on the west coast, I told them if I wanted to work in BOS, I would have stayed with AA. Mind you, they were advertising for positions in OAK. Two weeks later, I received the same letter. Typical airline B.S. By the way, I interviewed for A/C Maintenance.

Latest posts