History Being Made

And where is Part 66? Also What does Kens beloved AMT have to do with the AMT(T)? As I said AMT's are parasites living off the A&P's. The FAA won't even call them the same or give them the same privlidges. Proof is in my previous post and in you own.

You're right the truth is in my own.

AMT(T) definition is what?

You haven't had a clue since you first started posting on this forum. You never knew about Part 66 till you were embarrassed by it over on the NWA board.

Would you like me to quote some of your previous posts on this topic?

The FAA created the term AMT(T) Period.

Only ignorant fools like you, and the hack shops that employ you and your ilk, try and distort/belittle what was originally proposed.

The FAA created the term AMT(T) Period.
Once again your ignorance rules. The term was not created it was proposed then shelved. Do you carry a ticket ThirdSeatHero? If you do look at it and tell us what it says... does it say AMT? or AMT(T)? I will be willing to bet it says A&P, thats if you have your ticket. Why is that ThirdSeat?

Come on twaokc, Ken has good intentions and I can respect that. The only problem I have with Ken is the AMT term that he continually promotes with out even realizing the damage he is doing to the A&P Mechanic.

Hey, loser, WalMart is hiring. Get on a WalMart forum. Maybe they will hire you. At least for a while.

<_< ----Listen people! It's simple! This Scum bag is just looking for a reason to exist! Don't give it to him! "Don't feed the Monkey"!

<_< ----Listen people! It's simple! This Scum bag is just looking for a reason to exist! Don't give it to him! "Don't feed the Monkey"!
MCI transplant? Are you one of those AA/TWU Bubba believers Hackman, AMFAMAN and local 12 so much despise? Do you have your A&P? Are you even a mechanic? Have you made a donation to Kens AMTA? Or you just a parasite as your name implies?

The silence is unbelievable. There must not be any A&P Mechanics here. No wonder why all you guys are so wrapped up in this AMT term. You guys just want a title for nothing. The FAA shelved the term, it is an uncertified title one that is much treasured by the uneducated.

I have been informed that there will now be 6 AMTs in MCI who will receive the C.E.T. Master Mechanic Award on May 24th. This is 300 years of experience to be recognized for their contributions to the skilled, proud craft of the AMT!

<_< ----Ken, I've heard there may be another Charles Taylor bust at the Tulsa Overhaul Base. Am I hearing right?

Eligibility
To be eligible for the award, you must:

Have 50 years in aviation maintenance as an accredited mechanic or repairman
Be an FAA-certificated mechanic or repairman for a minimum of 30 years

Why wouldn't one of the requirements for this AMT award be something like a FAA-certified AMT.

Ken, keep up your hard work. AMT’s appreciate all the hard work you have done in the last few years trying to get us recognized. :up:

<_< ----Ken, I've heard there may be another Charles Taylor bust at the Tulsa Overhaul Base. Am I hearing right?

MCI, I am working on the final details to have a bust placed not only in the TUL Base but also in AFW. Ed Chevrestt should be mailed the MCI bust directly. When I have everything in place I will post the information on this thread to keep everything together. The AMTA web site will also have the information as well.

Next May I am told yet another MCI AMT will be eligible for the C.E.T. Master Mechanic Award. That is great news.

<_< ----- I know it's an honor, and privilege, to be considered for the C.E.T. Award, but, the reality of it is, the reason there are so many exTWAer's getting this Award is the fact that we had our retirement pulled out from under us!---- I hope and pray this never happens to my fellow AA AMT's!

<_< ----- I know it's an honor, and privilege, to be considered for the C.E.T. Award, but, the reality of it is, the reason there are so many exTWAer's getting this Award is the fact that we had our retirement pulled out from under us!---- I hope and pray this never happens to my fellow AA AMT's!
Very good point, that is one area that it would be nice having one union for mechanics and a union sponsored pension plan that the company's contribute to. Regardless of the seniority issues, at least you would keep your retirement in the event of a buyout, bk filing, etc. The only problem, try to find a plan that doesn't end up corrupt.

Very good point, that is one area that it would be nice having one union for mechanics and a union sponsored pension plan that the company's contribute to. Regardless of the seniority issues, at least you would keep your retirement in the event of a buyout, bk filing, etc. The only problem, try to find a plan that doesn't end up corrupt.
<_< ----- How's the Teamster's retirement plan doing these days? :p

Back