Hot Rumor: DENTK to be sold

FWIW-I was told by a UAL pilot that ALPÃ… already has UA/CO merged lists.

I thought you were a pilot? Are you a non-ALPA pilot?

For the Record, I know of one case where a pilot, on his own whim, decided to see what a DOH merger between the two lists would look like. This was ONE pilot, with NO Union position

I thought you were a pilot? Are you a non-ALPA pilot?

For the Record, I know of one case where a pilot, on his own whim, decided to see what a DOH merger between the two lists would look like. This was ONE pilot, with NO Union position

Frankly, and as you know, I'm sure, I don't know what is going to happen. There are far to many variables to predict the conclusion. The way I see it is, good management and bad management, the rest, is up for grabs. In other words, I don't think just because one company has premo assets, that this in and of itself, dictates the outcome. And I can't respond to the last post, the system won't let me, however, and that being said, I was very tired and certainly needed some editing. Continental/United or United/Continental, who knows? I do know, and I'm just a peon, needs extremely good minds calling the shots. Assets alone won't do it. It and as much as I'd like to think, excellent employees willl never be enough. It's ALWAYS, about good management. I go to work, I try hard, very hard, to make things work. That's all I can do. It's always about good management. Sooooo, in my opinion, that's what I hope for, in whatever way this comes down. If it comes down at all; cause, I sure don't know....?!? Guess we'll see... I, as an employee of CAL, have rode on United, often. I think UAL is great! It's always been very, very good and and welcoming. Also, and I must let you know, I'm a SCAB! And even with that, it's always been great. United, in my opinion, is sooo much like CAL, I can't believe it. Now I know, this will stir it up, but, what the ####, I'm just saying it like it is. And for those that really have a problem with this, I have been thinking about bailing soon. I've been very, very blessed, with 'filling the gaps', most recently. Personally, BOTH, companies, have very, very good employees, ......I think it could work, although there might be some growing pains involved. I'm thinking we have more in commen, than most realize...But, what the hell do I know?!? Guess, we 'could' see...

Oh yeah, God Bless everyone involved, I think it's in very, very good hands........