How Much Does This Hurt You, Personally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trip Confirmed

Advanced
Dec 5, 2002
I just got a case of curious.

I posted and replied on the "res closure" thread regarding an employee who pretty much described frustrated Christmas passengers as garbage.

What percentage of your current problems would you lay on this attitude?

Do you think it's mostly union problems, or do you see this alienation of passengers as an even bigger problem?

Trip Confirmed said:

I posted and replied on the "res closure" thread regarding an employee who pretty much described frustrated Christmas passengers as garbage.

Do you think it's mostly union problems, or do you see this alienation of passengers as an even bigger problem?
[post="236960"][/post]​

TC,
My thread TURNING POINT has my feelings about US Airways. I think, at least from that thread, you will find there is alot of blame to go around with regard to ALL attitudes...good and bad. Enjoy your day. :)

firstamendment said:
TC,
My thread TURNING POINT has my feelings about US Airways. I think, at least from that thread, you will find there is alot of blame to go around with regard to ALL attitudes...good and bad. Enjoy your day. :)
[post="236975"][/post]​

Yaeah,

I read that thread. Lots of questions and blame.

No solutions.

Can total BK be fare behind?

People are just fed up and want closure one way or another. U along with the majority of other major carriers have been in this dilema the past 15 years or so and employees are sick of it.

Trip Confirmed said:
Yaeah,

I read that thread. Lots of questions and blame.

No solutions.

Can total BK be fare behind?
[post="237001"][/post]​

You know, TC, you contribute nothing to this board but negativity. I stated FACTS, buckoo. I have lived with this company. Have you? All you do is come on here and poo-poo everything everyone writes and then critique it as if you are some great scholar, Guess what? You aren't!! You don't read very well, because I DID offer solutions and I am proud to say that I got more positve responses from that thread than your sorry ass will EVER get. Time for you to go back under your rock. :angry: :down:

firstamendment said:
You know, TC, you contribute nothing to this board but negativity. I stated FACTS, buckoo. I have lived with this company. Have you? All you do is come on here and poo-poo everything everyone writes and then critique it as if you are some great scholar, Guess what? You aren't!! You don't read very well, because I DID offer solutions and I am proud to say that I got more positve responses from that thread than your sorry ass will EVER get. Time for you to go back under your rock. :angry: :down:
[post="237010"][/post]​

Let's try this again.. the questions were "What percentage of your current problems would you lay on this attitude?

Do you think it's mostly union problems, or do you see this alienation of passengers as an even bigger problem?"

When you finish spewing your bile, either answer the questions, or go away.

Trip Confirmed said:
Let's try this again.. the questions were "What percentage of your current problems would you lay on this attitude?

Do you think it's mostly union problems, or do you see this alienation of passengers as an even bigger problem?"

[post="237013"][/post]​

zero percent

management problem

Trip Confirmed said:

[post="237013"][/post]​

TC, Don't start playing that bullsh!t game of holier-than-thou. You are the KING of bile. You don't spew it..you like to stir it. I will answer you respectfully when you take a moment and look at your discusting behavior to everything posted on this board. I was merely trying to point out that the "behavior problems" date way back, MAKING it a bigger problem and you responded to me as if there were no answers in what my well written post pointed out AND explained, which tells me you are a trouble maker because someone didn't answer the question as YOU saw fit. How about actually reading as oposed to judging? If someone doesn't answer you the way YOU see fit, they are angry, spreading bile or uneducated!! WRONG!!

usairways_vote_NO said:
zero percent

management problem
[post="237016"][/post]​

Thanks for an employee point of view. I would have figured a bit both ways.

firstamendment said:
there were no answers in what my well written post pointed out
[post="237017"][/post]​

well written post ..??

Matter of opinion.

Lots of pie-in-the-sky ideas, NONE feasible at this point.

Repaint the planes?

Take your little "rainbow" and go away if you can't have an intelligent discussion.

That's two for 100% management . Not what I expected, but honest employee opinions, nonetheless.

And you guys should know.

Trip Confirmed said:
well written post ..??

Matter of opinion.
Lots of pie-in-the-sky ideas, NONE feasible at this point.

Repaint the planes? 

Take your little "rainbow" and go away if you can't have an intelligent discussion.
[post="237022"][/post]​
Again, an idiot response. You only read what you wanted. What would be YOUR solutions, know it all? Really. what is YOUR opinion? Your answer? For once, write something contributing to a solution. No, it's too easy to bash people. You know, I do contribute more than your once in a while threads. I won't go away for a##wholes like you, so put up with the rainbow or you can leave yourself.

firstamendment said:
Again, an #### response. Where's the rock? Climb back under, jerk off.

Go polish your loafers or something until you can join this discussion with an intelligent response.

Trip Confirmed said:

[post="236960"][/post]​

This may be worth a trip to the cornfield , but why don't you just shut the f up & leave us alone. Go back to the Northwest board or anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back