HP begins flying to CLT today

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they don't. But your's do...and boy are they pissed!! Hurry!!! Shut down the computer. I just saw them pull into your driveway. :shock:

Actually punk...mine were WWII generation and are both dead, but yours should be notified.

Actually punk...mine were WWII generation and are both dead, but yours should be notified.
So were/are mine,loser...and if you want to fire the "first shot" next time, you better be man enough to take the "return volley". And Piney wondes why I think the east are such zeros...amazing <_<

So were/are mine,loser...and if you want to fire the "first shot" next time, you better be man enough to take the "return volley". And Piney wondes why I think the east are such zeros...amazing <_<

I'm honestly sorry for your loss as well, and I do apologize for the "parents" bit.

I didn't know that you weren't just some young idiot posting. I'll ask forgiveness for an honest mistake: It's impossible to tell from the tones and verbage of your posts.

I'm honestly sorry for your loss as well, and I do apologize for the "parents" bit.

I didn't know that you weren't just some young idiot posting. I'll ask forgiveness for an honest mistake: It's impossible to tell from the tones and verbage of your posts.

Apology accepted..

Status
Not open for further replies.