I Just Wanna

MagSeal

Veteran
Nov 19, 2004
I thought I should hit 600 posts before the night is out.......599 posts and counting.

ah...sweet 600.....and a very well rounded 600 posts I might add. :up:

(And only a couple suspensions.... :D)

What's that old saying?

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

What's a suspension or two in the big picture? Glad you came back....after all who would I pick on if you were gone? and who'd help me on my quest against CHW...Oh, never mind on that one, there's dozens who would help there :D :D

Amen brother.

Oops, I better be careful, I might start CTD on another crusade with the Christians. Man, that was a long time ago...

RH :D

missing in action, have not heard a peep from the bald wonder now for a couple months

....hope we do not see him on the news chained too some tree fighting against logging, chained too a rock protesting exploration, or worst yet, picketing a liquor store talking about the evils of alcohol.

...ok, scrub the last one, that will never happen :wacko: :up: :up:

You guys are a riot, for sure. Personally, though, I miss the guy that I think brought more real value to this forum than any other, by a hell of a long shot.

i kind of miss him too.

I liked getting into 'discussions' with him, because in the end, you always knew the other side to it and learned something. And as far as I could tell, he was the same.

Latest posts

Back