I want to download USAirways theme music..HELP!

yvrusfa

Advanced
Oct 21, 2005
Bellingham, WA and YVR, B.C
Everyone,

A /west f/a here and this probably seems like a dumb or strange request :unsure: ...but I was wishing to add our USAirways "theme music"..(the piece from the safety demo/entertainment intros etc..)to my PC and mobile phone for archives and ring options.

It is a piece of music we can call our own and like UAL's (Gershwin's)"Raphsody in Blue" it may come to define us going forward and be used in ads or be as recognizable as that famous piece???

If anyone might know who the composer was/is or where I might find a downloadable clip please let me know. Otherwise, I was thinking I might email Scott Kirby or someone at corporate and see what I can come up with if anything.

Thanks

Everyone,

A /west f/a here and this probably seems like a dumb or strange request :unsure: ...but I was wishing to add our USAirways "theme music"..(the piece from the safety demo/entertainment intros etc..)to my PC and mobile phone for archives and ring options.

It is a piece of music we can call our own and like UAL's (Gershwin's)"Raphsody in Blue" it may come to define us going forward and be used in ads or be as recognizable as that famous piece???

If anyone might know who the composer was/is or where I might find a downloadable clip please let me know. Otherwise, I was thinking I might email Scott Kirby or someone at corporate and see what I can come up with if anything.

Thanks

I for one don't like to give my e-mail address to some one I don,t know. Nothing personel CaptBud.
What,s such a big secret, I don,t get it. :huh:

Everybody.....

Hey take it easy folks! None is trying to hide or keep the info secret.

However, the mp3 audio files are not easy to access or find right now and we are working on an uplink page to the files so they could be accessed easily by all on the web or this site.

The parties working on it will apprise everyone here of their progress. Meanwhile, perhaps Corp. could make them available to employees at some point as well?

Thanks everybody for your interest in this music though. It is gratifying to know that I am not the only "airline nerd" out there! Hehehehe..... :blink:

Peace

I really don't want anyone's email address but the only way I can send the file is as an attachment. I haven't figured out a way to make a link out of it.
I understand your concerns. No hard feelings, Bud

US Airways Theme in mp3 format

Thanks to projectbarbell.com for the only place I have found the song. I wonder if there is a longer cut?

Flyingcat...

All right flyingcat...GOOD JOB!! :up:
Thanks for digging it up. Projectbarbell.com sure does have a link to the MP3 file.

Now, lets spread this "Transformation" theme song around and claim it like UAL did with " Rhapsody in Blue"!! B)

Thanks for all the heavy lifting research guys!!

you can hear the whole thing on the A330 for the Light and Airborn channel. on midatlantic flights some of the f/as played it as boarding music... it did the same song in the regular version the carribbean sounding vrersion and a parisian mix of it. it was all blended together. I dont think the company issued the CDs though i think someone made it? anyone know?

Back