IAM Election

Well, the sad thing is 3rd times a charm. There's only so many cuts you can take before it's not profitable for you to keep a corporation going. I see your friends are calling me over to your board to play. See you there

HEY DEN,
Tomorrow is your day to SHINE. Show Canale and his cronies to the curb.

the WHOLE district is counting on your support. Don't let ORD out show you in membership votes........

HEY DEN,
Tomorrow is your day to SHINE. Show Canale and his cronies to the curb.

the WHOLE district is counting on your support. Don't let ORD out show you in membership votes........
DEN, SHOW YOUR UNITY WITH THE EAST! LET'S PUT THE GARBAGE WERE IT BELONG'S. TAKE IT TO THE CURB!!!!!

That I wouldn't know. Are you as sure of randy and gang laying on the mat as you were of 85% strong no vote on TA?

The Brothers and Sisters of ORD have spoken; United wants a New Direction. The New Direction Team were backed by a count of 1289 to 287.

The Brothers and Sisters of PHL have spoken; US Airways wants a New Direction. The New Direction Team were backed by a count of 684 to 90.

The New Direction Team was also backed by our District 141 Brothers and Sisters in IAD, PHX, MCO, JFK, and OMA

This will be a wonderful opportunity that will be afforded us that the stars have aligned that we can make a change for the betterment of our group. Be part of this change. Come out and vote.

PHL TOTALS (unofficially) : Around 800 (131 agc votes voided-either not 11 chosen or more than 11)
41 Absentee Ballots
Pres.
Canale............90
Delaney..........684

Secretary
Payne...........97
Atkinson.......671

VP-East
Beatty........102
Burson.......670

VP-Hawaii
Sumida.......97
Olmos........665

VP-West
Gardner.........750

VP at Large
Roth...........752

Trustees (4 year term)
Lebron........95
Zuger........93
Brown........659
Nielsen......667

AGC (2 year)
Worthman..721
Rusk..........98
Gushi.........108
Crowell......667
Hughes......669

AGC (4 year)
Wallis..........656
Baptist..........84
FLYNN (phl)......140
Jackson...........86
N. Davis..........79
R. Davis..........84
Pascarella........90
Miller...............98
Faung..............88
Eulo................80
Kraves...........105
Humphreys.....591
Medeiros........607
Stone............606
Croker..........605
Gerulis..........604
Handlow........602
Hannah.........606
Klemm..........604
O'DONNELL (phl)...........611
Stenberg............596

*also heard ORD strong ND along with JFK, PHX not a huge turnout (70 or so)
but most voting ND............no breakroom ballots this time.

Thanks

big thanks from US fleet to UA in ORD fpr their turnout and vote today :up:

Aren't you for nd08? I think chicago's low turnout of 34% just put Canale ahead in th race. I can't believe with the nd08 president and 3 agc's running from chicago that they couldn't get more to come out. Heck there's over 800 alone in reservations and 2619 on the ramp. I'm disappointed in the pce cs group, almost 1100 there.

My hats off to the US air employees! You guys showed awesome in PHL and I predict CLT as well. I expected pretty much the results so far outside of the low turnout in chicago. Of course those numbers aren't official, are they?

The fat lady hasn't even gotten dressed yet. IMO.

HEY O-MAN, GOODFELLER, RATTAILS!

I tell you what, if den can get 1500 + out tomorrow, The Fat Lady will get dressed. If not, I'm having another shot of tequila and going back to bed.

Just like the nominations, Delaney has his slate stacked to give all he's got the first week. Don't forget all the little people for the whole month adds more than the big guns the first week.

BTW, GF, I will keep my word.

Aren't you for nd08? I think chicago's low turnout of 34% just put Canale ahead in th race. I can't believe with the nd08 president and 3 agc's running from chicago that they couldn't get more to come out. Heck there's over 800 alone in reservations and 2619 on the ramp. I'm disappointed in the pce cs group, almost 1100 there.

My hats off to the US air employees! You guys showed awesome in PHL and I predict CLT as well. I expected pretty much the results so far outside of the low turnout in chicago. Of course those numbers aren't official, are they?

The fat lady hasn't even gotten dressed yet. IMO.
Canale has 9 members in ORD on $100,000 salaries and they pretty much campaigned 24/7 on the 'union dime'. I'm sure he placed the call wondering why he has a $1 million salary in ORD and couldn't manage to get but about 15% of the vote. He had a better chance to do better if he wouldn't have kicked Delaney back to the ramp. I talked to some of his 'key people' and one admitted that there was nothing they could do for him in ORD once he 'shot himself in the foot' here in ORD. Canale can blame himself for ORD. He could have had 'superman' campaigning for him and it wouldn't have changed squat after everyone saw how much of a jerk he was by forcing Delaney to the ramp.

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago

HEY O-MAN, GOODFELLER, RATTAILS!

I tell you what, if den can get 1500 + out tomorrow, The Fat Lady will get dressed. If not, I'm having another shot of tequila and going back to bed.

Just like the nominations, Delaney has his slate stacked to give all he's got the first week. Don't forget all the little people for the whole month adds more than the big guns the first week.

BTW, GF, I will keep my word.
Hey EZ, no disrespect, but Team 2008 is on their back and the membership is counting! (think theyre at 4 and counting).

You just met the new direction team and you're impressed? You're from US airways? We at UA already know the new direction team. We're not impressed. Most UA people are keeping the same good ole boys. If you think it's time for a change in this industry at this economic time then you may as well go for decertifying. It's carreer suicide either way.
Please tell me where most UA people are keeping the same GOOD OL BOY'S? Not ORD, or IAD? Not JFK, Not MCO, Not PHL which is Cornhole's own LOCAL? (where?) Let me give some of your own advice, just count to ten before you post, and take a deep breath. ND08 is for real and the membership knows it!!!(maybe DEN)(NOT)!

Hey EZ, no disrespect, but Team 2008 is on their back and the membership is counting! (think theyre at 4 and counting).
Hey, it's not like the first time I've been on my back, and if I keep getting lucky, it won't be my last! :lol: :lol:

I'm waiting with baited breath for den turnout, I already have a clue about the results. Do you have any idea about lax? Dare I ask?

Hey, it's not like the first time I've been on my back, and if I keep getting lucky, it won't be my last! :lol: :lol:

I'm waiting with baited breath for den turnout, I already have a clue about the results. Do you have any idea about lax? Dare I ask?
No clue at all, but soon as I get any credible info,I will gladly pass it along either way brother.

What's this, the calm before the storm? Any word on lax, den, dtw, cle, sfo? The polls have been closed sometime haven't they?

Back