IAM Special Bulletin, set the record straight!

It's good to see the IAM on "The Stand" for all the pain and harm they have given their members. The IAM is extremely defensive for a reason.

The workers will choose the final verdict and it is fair to say that the IAM will no longer be on the property given an election. Outright Horrible, dreadful, dispicable representation! I doubt very seriously if there will be much 'real debate' in breakrooms on what to do in an election.

regards,
don't count your chickens before they hatch timmy.....

some did in fact send in cards but their vote against isn't a given....people are now seeing through the bull-oney campaign portrayed by IBT amateurs...

is no stand...only facts provided to counter lies and deciept provided free of charge by andy marshall and Bernadette McCullough.

:lol: :rolleyes: ;)

Positions held does matter - means he is not qualified to tell a A&P Mechanic what is best for them.

Dell why would I waste my time responding to the typical IAM half truths and total BS. Although I could see where 700 has experience in dishing out this stuff

funny thing there Mick....the IAM bulletin backs up what 700 and myself have been posting against the IBT BS for votes campaign for quite sometime. ;)

3 WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT
ALL YOU CAN SAY IS THAT THE IAM HAS SAVED SCOPE BUT YOU SURE GAVE UP A LOT TO KEEP THAT. HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU WANT THE MEMBERS TO GIVE UP SO THE IAM CAN KEEP TAKING DUES?

You can't even tell the truth in a bulletin that is suppose to be the truth:
SPECIAL US AIRWAYS BULLETIN
TO ALL US AIRWAYS MECHANIC & RELATED EMPLOYEES
THE TEAMSTERS ARE AT IT AGAIN - HERE ARE THE FACTS IN RESPONSE TO ANDY MARSHALL'S MISSTATEMENTS AND LIES:

4) Seniority, now here's the Granddaddy of all Andy's misinformation, flip-flopping, mistruths.

First the teamsters agreed with the two companies CEO's, Parker and Lakefield that because of the difference in ages of the two companies the seniority integration should be at least 3 to 1.

There is only ONE CEO and that is Parker

Positions held does matter - means he is not qualified to tell a A&P Mechanic what is best for them.

Dell why would I waste my time responding to the typical IAM half truths and total BS. Although I could see where 700 has experience in dishing out this stuff
you guys have lost the momentum.....

IBT prefab bullcrap has been exposed and the masses are begining to see through the fog.IAM may not be the ideal union but it is the choice the greater numbers are choosing as IBT has only one contract under their belt and many are quite uncomfortable with IBT's lack of ability over 10 years to bring any heavy checks back in house.

besides....you and I know what Fred Said time and time again...... ;)

First the teamsters agreed with the two companies CEO's, Parker and Lakefield that because of the difference in ages of the two companies the seniority integration should be at least 3 to 1.

There is only ONE CEO and that is Parker

• Banned

So why should anyone listen to Andy Marshall?

He is not an AMT, he is a box handler for UPS, he does not even work in the airline industry.

So I guess you don't practice what you preach!

Got to love it when your own words come back and hit you in the face!

you guys have lost the momentum.....

IBT prefab bullcrap has been exposed and the masses are begining to see through the fog.IAM may not be the ideal union but it is the choice the greater numbers are choosing as IBT has only one contract under their belt and many are quite uncomfortable with IBT's lack of ability over 10 years to bring any heavy checks back in house.

besides....you and I know what Fred Said time and time again...... ;)
How can yourself along with 700 write this crap? I was with USAirways for fifteen years, I voted NO on the last contract which was overturned as you remember. I hear stories from NW techs about IAM rampers walking past there picket lines pushing the aircraft and loading bags!!! Almost three years ago I got a blessing and was hired on at UPS which is an awesome company as well as a awesome union. I have never once felt like my interest were not being "looked" afer such as how I felt with the IAM.. In less than two years I will be at 44.00 per hr free medical working a three day work week. I am not rubbing my nose at anybody, however trust someone that knows a little about the two unions, IBT is the way to go.

• Banned
There was only one vote on the last contract.

UPS farms out the majority of their maintenance, see a patter with ibt contracts?

So why should anyone listen to Andy Marshall?
He is not an AMT, he is a box handler for UPS, he does not even work in the airline industry.
So I guess you don't practice what you preach!
Got to love it when your own words come back and hit you in the face!

WHY should anyone listen to a stercus sucking parts picker? You are not an Licensed A&P just a shirt tale rider. Who are you to try and tell us what is good for us. You are just in it for your self.

ARE THERE ANY WORKING A&P out there that want to see the IAM representing you??

WHY should anyone listen to a stercus sucking parts picker? You are not an Licensed A&P just a shirt tale rider. Who are you to try and tell us what is good for us. You are just in it for your self.

ARE THERE ANY WORKING A&P out there that want to see the IAM representing you??
what is stercus??

• Banned
Why should anyone listen to a box loader who is not an AMT nor works for an airline?

Glad to see your own words hit you smack in the face and you cant answer, just try to deflect the issue at hand.

Back