IAM - TWU should split work force

Show me one thing that is untrue. And the fact is you hold yourself in high esteem for serving on a bankruptcy negotiation committee at which you gave the company everything and exactly what they wanted. The fighting machinists are all talk but get owned by the company and walk away with their tail between their legs.

Josh

I guess you dont understand for the 100th time the CBA was abrogated in Chapter 11 we NEVER reached an agreement. Yet you keep on lying that the IAM agreed to the deal, wrong again, go read the court transcripts.

Yet the IAM wage is more than your AA CBA, pre and post chapter 11.

And the scope language is way better.

I never said you agreed to it, all I said was the company succeeded getting everything they wanted out of you.

Josh

I guess you dont understand for the 100th time the CBA was abrogated in Chapter 11 we NEVER reached an agreement. Yet you keep on lying that the IAM agreed to the deal, wrong again, go read the court transcripts.

Yet the IAM wage is more than your AA CBA, pre and post chapter 11.

And the scope language is way better.

There's some misinformation there-
It was less than AA from 2005-2012. So, now it's only a few cents more, but that doesn't make up for the 7 years of being dollars below.

Funny then why does a US mechanic earn more in pay, benefits and working conditions?

On the table is $36 DOS, 6th week of vacation, full sick pay not depending whats on your back, and a $104 multiplier, thats just a few things on the table now.

On the table? Let me get this straight, your starting point is $36ph? What are Delta and United at - north of $38ph? Well, hope your guys get everything they want.

Funny then why does a US mechanic earn more in pay, benefits and working conditions?

On the table is $36 DOS, 6th week of vacation, full sick pay not depending whats on your back, and a $104 multiplier, thats just a few things on the table now.
On the Table and stalled?

I never said you agreed to it, all I said was the company succeeded getting everything they wanted out of you.

Josh
Does this 700UW guy only drink from the IAM Kool-Aid bucket? Or is he also hitting the hard stuff, like straight moonshine?

I have already addressed 700 on the "on the table issue". On the table means nothing until it is ratified by the membership. Take note 700, if there is no merger your current offer will be off the table and you guys WILL NOT be brought up to AA's wages.

What the IAM has on the table has nothing to do with AA's wages, US AMTs make more than their counterparts at AA.

So try again.

Travis,

You hp/ibt cba was the bottom of the barrell, if the average hp mechanic saw alomst a 33% increase in wages and benefits since 2005, and a pensions.

The best scope language in the industry, and currently in Section 6 negotiations under the guide of the NMB, you might have all ready had a new CBA, but because of the FAILED ibt raid, it set negotiations back months.

No other M&R groupd have a DBP, and your GSE mechanics at West got a $10 an hour raise, can you say that about the ibt?

You are correct about the failed ibt drive,but that is about it. Saying that the iam neg were slowed because of the ibt card drive is as big of a lie as the ibt saying that they withdrew their application at AA because of the DOJ lawsuit and that they were concerned about the membership. The industrial unions are all corrupt. From what I have heard the ibt forged cards at both AA and US. The ibt files 2800 cards at US and the NMB gives there blessing almost immediately for an election. The ibt only recieved 1400 votes,but had 2800 people sign cards. I could rationalize this if it were a 3 union race,but it wasn't. Sounds kind of fishy to me.

Back