IAM/TWU

Same was said about the Irish, Italians, Poles, blah blah blah. Ain't true. Lot worse things could happen than an "invasion" of Mexicans. Mexicans are a blessing. Great people and hard workers. :up:
Not really the same thing, as they entered the counrty
"Legally", and even made it a priority to learn the English language. Back when the above mentioned people came to this country they were not looking for free handouts, nor did they plan to live off the system as is the case today. I don't recall my Grandparents getting any government issued papers with 2 languages on them so they could comprehend their native language. Can't say I rememeber them being able to "Push 2" for Itialian" on their phone either.. :down:

Same was said about the Irish, Italians, Poles, blah blah blah. Ain't true. Lot worse things could happen than an "invasion" of Mexicans. Mexicans are a blessing. Great people and hard workers. :up:
Yes Arizona,California,& Texas Have Been Telling the Other 47 States about the Problem's @ our Southern Border. Now that you other State's are Expierienceing what We Have seen for the Last Twenty Plus Year's It has Become a Problem. I am Sure this Will Not Be Solved OVER one Or Two Major Bill's.I remind you There are More than 500 Major Men that do Have the Power more than ONE PRESIDENT HAS,CONGRESS & THE SENATE.
It Will Take Year's, It took year's UNTIL YOU all Woke Up now HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.
Arm Chair Q/B's Do not SOLVE Problem's they JUST ####,MOAN & GROWN. MWW
Do I Have to Post this again????

If the IAM is that bad why not just get another union in and vote them out. Many other airline employees have voted out the IAM.

A union is only as strong as their members.

If the IAM is that bad why not just get another union in and vote them out. Many other airline employees have voted out the IAM.

A union is only as strong as their members.
Problem is is that the IAM lost the bulk of their members by way of outsourcing some thirty cities last year thanks to the likes of Tony armedio. and the folks in the hubs plus the addition of BDL and PVD to class I list to get the
so called contract thru. So with the way tony and the gang run fleet i wouldnt expect the iam to get kicked out just yet. may be down the road

Latest posts

Back