Illegal Aliens Murder 12 Americans Each Day

local 12 proud

Veteran
Mar 5, 2004
They're just trying to get here to do jobs Americans will not do... <_<

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That’s 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.

Total U.S. troop deaths in Iraq as of last week were reported at 2,863. Total U.S. troop deaths in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Uzbekistan during the five years of the Afghan campaign are currently at 289, according to the Department of Defense.

But the carnage wrought by illegal alien murderers represents only a fraction of the pool of blood spilled by American citizens as a result of an open border and un-enforced immigration laws.

While King reports 12 Americans are murdered daily by illegal aliens, he says 13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers – for another annual death toll of 4,745. That’s 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001.

http://hecubus.wordpress.com/2006/12/01/il...citizens-a-day/

They're just trying to get here to do jobs Americans will not do... <_<

http://hecubus.wordpress.com/2006/12/01/il...citizens-a-day/

Are they just guessing? Another shining example of scientific method

While the actual number may not be known, it would not surprise me if this data wasn’t too far from the target.

So do you agree with her that we should not be in Iraq fighting? I thought you were an advocae of the war on terror?

I’m bothered by the idea of so many men and women are sent abroad to fight wars we should have no business instigating or participating in, when in fact this country is in desperate need to fix issues that could pose serious domestic threats to our livelihoods. I believe we must look within and attempt to remedy our own predicaments before we look outwards, if not entirely then reasonably.

No one tracks is yet they are tossing out the number 12 a day?

Though no government agency in the U.S. – not the FBI nor Immigration and Customs Enforcement – tracks violent crimes by illegal aliens, even murders of police officers, a search by WND of news reports in the last three years shows law enforcement personnel are hardly immune to deadly carnage wrought by untracked, undocumented armed predators inside the country.

I am not sure what the reason for this post was. There is obviously no statistical evidence one way or the other. I doubt the numbers are as high as they are guessing but we have no way of knowing.

Local 12 -
Very interesting topic. Staggering numbers. If true, this is a major problem that nobody seems to know about - except an online group that nobody's ever heard of and a little-known congressman from Iowa.

If this estimate is correct, then that means illegal immigrants account for a full 25% of all homicides in this country!!! (USDOJ - a credible source - shows the most recent total annual homicide stats at just over 16,100.)

Does that sound plausible to you??? It really doesn't to me, but it may be a serious issue, nonetheless. If you feel strongly enough about it to start a topic here - perhaps you'll take the next step. Take this info to your congressman (or the guy from Iowa). See if you can get congress to force the DOJ to start collecting this data. Added costs would be minimal and then there would be some real numbers to work with...not just the guesswork that we saw from your link.

"These victims would be alive if our border was secure and our immigration laws were enforced," William Gheen, president of Americans For Legal Immigration, told WRAL-TV of Raleigh. "It's clear across the country – there's a direct connection between drinking and driving deaths and the illegal alien community. (We need to) crack down on illegal aliens in this state and do everything we can to prevent these preventable deaths."

In neighboring North Carolina, Hispanic drivers were involved in 76,000 of the drunken-driving arrests made last year even though they make up only 10 percent of the population. The state has seen five deaths in the last two weeks in accidents caused by illegal aliens.

http://www.discoverthenetwork.org/Articles...s%20Marine.html

Do you actually research anything that you post or do you just fine random links that support your point of view and post them? Poking holes in your arguments (I use that term loosely) is like shooting fish in a barrel. I shudder to think where you find these sites but it does explain why your point of view is so skewed.

This is yet another link with statistics that just do not add up. According to

http://www.cdc.gov/ncipc/factsheets/drving.htm

there were only 1.4 million DUI arrests nation wide in 2005. 76,000 people in one state would make up 5% of that total. Assuming that Hispanics were not the only people arrested in N. Carolina for DUI, the over all number of DUI’s had to be at least 500,000 (that is assuming that Hispanics made up at least 16% of the arrests for DUI). That would mean that N. Carolina had 33% of the nations DUI arrests in one year. Would you have us believe that 90%+ of the DUI’s in this nation are committed by Hispanics? You are not really that obtuse are you?

I guess critical thinking is not a strong suite for you either.

Sadly, those two posts in this thread and his refusal to post any sort of plan on the Iraq thread make Local 12 is seem more and more like 700 IAM -- throw out "questionable" posts (a charitable description), attack people who disagree, and then move on while never really debating the actual issue.

Sadly, those two posts in this thread and his refusal to post any sort of plan on the Iraq thread make Local 12 is seem more and more like 700 IAM -- throw out "questionable" posts (a charitable description), attack people who disagree, and then move on while never really debating the actual issue.

Here is my plan for solving the Illegal border crossing snowflake.
http://www.constitution.org/mil/link2mil.htm :up:

I've given my plan on Iraq, it needs no repeating!

Local 12 -
Very interesting topic. Staggering numbers. If true, this is a major problem that nobody seems to know about - except an online group that nobody's ever heard of and a little-known congressman from Iowa.

If this estimate is correct, then that means illegal immigrants account for a full 25% of all homicides in this country!!! (USDOJ - a credible source - shows the most recent total annual homicide stats at just over 16,100.)

Does that sound plausible to you??? It really doesn't to me, but it may be a serious issue, nonetheless. If you feel strongly enough about it to start a topic here - perhaps you'll take the next step. Take this info to your congressman (or the guy from Iowa). See if you can get congress to force the DOJ to start collecting this data. Added costs would be minimal and then there would be some real numbers to work with...not just the guesswork that we saw from your link.

Statistics aside here's one death by and illegal that has been covered locally here in Baltimore:

In the eight sweat-drenched months Marine Cpl. Brian Mathews spent patrolling Ramadi -- an insurgent hotbed that is among the most dangerous cities in Iraq -- his family prayed every day for his return to Howard County.

So when the 21-year-old arrived at his boyhood home in Columbia on Thanksgiving afternoon, his family hugged and kissed him and thanked God that he was scheduled to get out of the military in June. They stuffed themselves with turkey and talked about his plans to go to college and become a teacher. Then, shortly after 10 p.m., he left on a date.

Cpl. Brian Mathews, 21, who had survived hazardous duty in Iraq, was home for Thanksgiving. He was set to leave the Marines in June.

Ten minutes later, according to police, a car driven by a man with a blood alcohol level four times the legal limit slammed into the back of the Toyota Corolla carrying Mathews and his date, Jennifer Bower, 24, of Montgomery Village.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...ml?nav=hcmodule

Morales-Soriano, who, Howard County Police said, had a blood-alcohol level four times the legal limit, was not injured in the crash. He is being held in the Howard County Detention Center in lieu of $830,000 bail.

There is no record of Morales-Soriano, a Mexican citizen, entering the country legally, according to James Dinkins, acting special agent in charge of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office in Baltimore.

The Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration said that Morales-Soriano, a landscaper, used his North Carolina driver's license issued Feb. 5, 2004, to obtain a license here July 8, 2005, The (Baltimore) Sun reported.

In February, Howard County police went to a non-injury accident in a parking lot in Columbia. Morales-Soriano smelled of alcohol, according to a spokesman for the Howard County state's attorney's office.

After failing to keep his balance, Morales-Soriano refused a Breathalyzer test, the spokesman said, and he was given four citations and released

http://www.nbc4.com/news/10429266/detail.html

I read something about a lady having a alien love child.

Wow, I read something about that to Gar it went something like this. :lol:

THE ALIENS HAVE LANDED

There has been much speculation about a UFO incedent that occured on July 8, 1947. On that day an unidentified object, allegedly with five aliens aboard, crashed on a ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico.
It has been speculated that this well known incident has long been covered up by the US Air Force and the federal government.
However, you may NOT know that in the month of March 1948, exactly nine months after that historic day, Albert Arnold Gore, Jr., Hillary Rodham; John F. Kerry; William Jefferson Clinton; Howard Dean; Nancy Pelosi; Dianne Feinstein; Charles E. Schumer; and Barbara Boxer were born.

WE REPORT….YOU DECIDE! :up:

I read something about california having some 90% of their homicides by illegals....

Although I cannot substantiate your claim, I can give you this similar claim ... On August 31, 2006, Pat Buchanan said the following on Scarborough Country: "They`re also something -- 1,200 to 1,500 outstanding warrants in Los Angeles County for homicide, 95 percent of them are illegal aliens."

First, I do not find Mr. Buchanan to be a credible source. Further, when asked about his sources, Mr. Buchanan claimed that he received the info from "Heather McDonald," a blogger on National Review Online (no need to elaborate).

Her information typically winds up on sites such as "The Conservative Voice." (Definitely no need to elaborate).

Morales-Soriano, who, Howard County Police said, had a blood-alcohol level four times the legal limit, was not injured in the crash. He is being held in the Howard County Detention Center in lieu of $830,000 bail.

This is truly a tragic story. Unfortunately, there are thousands such stories in this country every year. It would be no less tragic if the drunk driver were an American citizen or legal immigrant.

In February, Howard County police went to a non-injury accident in a parking lot in Columbia. Morales-Soriano smelled of alcohol, according to a spokesman for the Howard County state's attorney's office.

After failing to keep his balance, Morales-Soriano refused a Breathalyzer test, the spokesman said, and he was given four citations and released

To me this is nearly as outrageous as the crash itself. Police had him and failed to take the steps necessary to deport him. I don't know if it's because they (the local police) didn't want to do their job - OR - if they had a history with federal officials who refused to do their job. Either way, cases like this need to be enforced.

In recent years, I understand that the number of illegal immigrants being sent back to Mexico has dropped significantly. I don't know whether this is due to practical considerations (budget?) or political ones (trying to gather more of the hispanic vote) - but either way the law should be enforced.

Still, as you pointed out, this case doesn't address the original point of this thread - i.e. that illegal immigrants are responsible for huge percentages of homicides and drunk driving accidents in this country. IF it's true, then, IMHO, it would have a huge impact on the current debate over illegal immigration. Hopefully, Local 12 will follow-up to see if someone will start collecting real data on this issue.

Latest posts

Back