Illegal Immigrants Cannot Rent Homes

Oct 30, 2006
I thought some of you fellas would be interested in this piece:

"Illegal immigrants cannot rent or own homes in Farmers Branch, Texas, under an ordinance the city's council passed Tuesday night.

The measure requires the Dallas suburb to check a renter's legal status with the federal government.

"The federal government will verify if the person is in the country legally," Mayor Pro Tem Tim O'Hare said. "If not, we will notify that person as well as the landlord in writing that they do not have the right to be in the country."

The City Council tried to crackdown on landlords who rent to illegal immigrants last year -- the latest among local and state governments to focus on illegal immigration. Yet immigrant advocates sued to block that law, and the city said it has spent $770,000 in attorneys' fees to defend it."

Banning Illegals from renting

You know,you have to prove your citizen status when applying for a job now days.....maybe its a good thing to show you're a resident of the country too when attempting to rent/lease/purchase?
I see a lot of states/cities are now leaning toward making 'undocumented illegal aliens' show proof of citizenship in many areas....making it harder for them to exist and have a parasitic existence on our society and social benefits that we pay for.

Since the federal government has decided to turn a blind eye to the problem, some states are starting to take measures to rid themselves of the 'illegal' invasion into there own hands. When those states that are more hospitable are finally overrun with drugs and crime and their social services bankrupted perhaps they will finally see the bigger picture, and perhaps not...California comes to mind!

Since the federal government has decided to turn a blind eye to the problem, some states are starting to take measures to rid themselves of the 'illegal' invasion into there own hands. When those states that are more hospitable are finally overrun with drugs and crime and their social services bankrupted perhaps they will finally see the bigger picture, and perhaps not...California comes to mind!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"12",

IMHO, you and I will NEVER see....any one of the 50 states....have a 100% illegal immigration proof system,.......NEVER !

Because, as you know,........$$$$$$$,CORPERATE GREED will ALWAYS circumvent, any "attempt"

Since a huge part of the work that Illegals do, is agricultural, "that" equates to "rural", rural= "small town", which equals small town POLITICS(some large farmer "greasing" the local sheriff's palm).

It's been going on, since the day that the ILLEGAL northern and southern boundary(s) were drawn, between Canada, and Mexico.

If the (SO CALLED) authority's...EVER..erect a STEEL wall, 100' high, from Brownsville Texas, to San Diego, Notify me. Because on "that" day, I will purchase your gasoline for the REST OF YOUR(or MY) LIFE !!

This guy/gal is on to something! :up:

What the Border Patrol needs to do is just drive up, in unmarked vans, to the hiring sites where ILLEGAL aliens gather to look for day labor and say they need 12 / 15 guys for the day and let them all pile in. Of course the doors won't open from the insides and they just drive down the street and meet up with the Border Patrol bus that is waiting for them. That is much easier than going out to search for them.

Busted in the Heartland

Latest posts