Importance Of Mid-atlantice Fiasco

Status
Not open for further replies.
1L1R2L2R said:
I know who u were with too... when u met with the lawyer... he flew for a few months with mainline and just returned to MDA no long ago... BIG DEAL.

I think the person who went with them(the guy) does not have a few months at mainline. I talked to this person before he went and they are from the early 2000 class at mainline. He was furloughed May 1st of 2003. So they have over 3 years at mainline.

Nope, no chance for voluntary...... The pilot bid to go to Republic (first year pay new hire again) closed the 8th at midnight and the furlough notices arrived via registered mail on the 9th. Thats pretty fast, had no idea you could do same day registered mail. ;-)

The company is turning up the heat to break MDA unity. If no MDA pilots accept, Republics training costs increast by $12 million, and instead of a 10 training footprint for crews, they have a 45+ day footprint.

SH

1L1R2L2R said:
I'm sure ur drunk right now typing.. .. so to have a "WHINO" being the between person from the lawyer and the comany is just crazy.. I know who u were with too... when u met with the lawyer... he flew for a few months with mainline and just returned to MDA no long ago... BIG DEAL.
Again let the lawyer do his thing.... stop sending everyone stupid e-mails from flight attendants empowered. put the bottle down and spell check before you send while your at it!
Lets post and e-mail things worth our time reading. how does that sound?
[post="299135"][/post]​

i'll let the people who read the post decide who they think has the well, problems.
when i took on the resposibilities i have...at my own expense...i knew there would be people like you that would also benefit from any and all our efforts...i am happy to do this...even for the least of us i have a heart for the abused and hurting...it would be my suggestion to you to avoid reading post authored by people that get so deep under your skin...lighten up...smile, and, what have you done for the MAA FA's or Pilot group lately...if anything positive...thanks :)

sweet-tart said:
MAA FA's with the current salary and benefits qualify for foodstamps and Section 8 housing...Pretty Sad, but, thanks for your comments
[post="299113"][/post]​
And who should feel sorry for anyone who takes this comment to heart. You should have been proficient in math before signing the MDA "Welcome Aboard". Anyone who wishes not to fly and collect their guarantee deserves what they get. It is not a lot, but the money is there if you want it, reserve or blockholder. The basic concept of being a flight attendant has not changed. You know what you need to do to make any money. MTG has not made it easy for anyone, but if you think that you are going to make money now with the way things are going, then deal. Work your tail off or sit on it, it's up to you. Cheers

SoldWholeSale said:
nearly forgot...
ALL OR NONE!

:up:
[post="299143"][/post]​

keep the faith...we are behind you guys/gals and thanks for making the work with the front end crew so pleasant :) we all did a good job and had fun too!

pitguy74 said:
And who should feel sorry for anyone who takes this comment to heart. You should have been proficient in math before signing the MDA "Welcome Aboard". Anyone who wishes not to fly and collect their guarantee deserves what they get. It is not a lot, but the money is there if you want it, reserve or blockholder. The basic concept of being a flight attendant has not changed. You know what you need to do to make any money. MTG has not made it easy for anyone, but if you think that you are going to make money now with the way things are going, then deal. Work your tail off or sit on it, it's up to you. Cheers
[post="299145"][/post]​

I haven't met anyone who is taking advantages of these programs , i only threw that out there because with personel changes in payroll we have encountered many problems...most of us here are here because we love the job, but, it would be nice not to be in 'the red'....as far as expenditures and pay are concerned...

1L1R2L2R said:
I'm sure ur drunk right now typing.. .. so to have a "WHINO" being the between person from the lawyer and the comany is just crazy.. I know who u were with too... when u met with the lawyer... he flew for a few months with mainline and just returned to MDA no long ago... BIG DEAL.
Again let the lawyer do his thing.... stop sending everyone stupid e-mails from flight attendants empowered. put the bottle down and spell check before you send while your at it!
Lets post and e-mail things worth our time reading. how does that sound?
[post="299135"][/post]​

Ok, wait a minute. First of all, take your own advice and spell check your own posts. I don't recall "comany", and "no, instead of not", being proper english, among other errors in YOUR english.

Second of all, if you don't like the posts on here, and they aren't worth your time, nobody is holding a gun to your head making you read them nor making you reply to them. All the MAA flight attendants are trying to do is stand up for what little they have left. If that bothers you so much, why don't you try going to church.

One more negative post out of your mouth, door boy, and you can go and join your newbie friends on the suspended line. How does that sound?

1L1R2L2R said:
Thats funny!.. your pathetic...  I dont have issues at work unlike you I get recognized for my job performance not my lack of!!

As for the person that went to meet with the lawyer.. he is junior. not a 1999 DOH
I'm embarrassed to say I work with some loosers
[post="299162"][/post]​

deleted i along with alot of others thought you were our friend...why do you even care what is going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back