Is Viajar Al Mundo a reliable website?

lilian

Nov 12, 2023
I have just bought two tickets in the website Viajar Al Mundo last Thursday. I found this website listed in the website Cheapflights.com. I paid the tickets over the phone and they inmediately emailed the booking confirmation numbers. After that, they told me that I was going to receive the tickets in two hours, however I have not received the tickets up to now. I have just called them again and they say that they have high volume emails of comunication with the airline that is the delay. Now, they told me that by the end of the day I will have the tickets. I found good and bad references about this website. Somebody knows about this website????

If you do not have any useful information to share why do you waste your time answering like an asshole? You did it because you are simply a rude and bitter person and on the contrary, you are that one who needs the mercy.
By the way, I got the tickets four hours ago.

Glad you got your tickets. My rating on this website over 20 years disagrees with your "assessment.

One thing I do know -- I sleep well knowing I don't give out my bank or credit card information to a website without being sure they're actually legit, and then start asking random strangers later if that was a mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: Allisonkate
Glad you got your tickets. My rating on this website over 20 years disagrees with your "assessment.

One thing I do know -- I sleep well knowing I don't give out my bank or credit card information to a website without being sure they're actually legit, and then start asking random strangers later if that was a mistake.

I wanted to see if people were trustworthy so a few days ago I taped my Debit Card to the lobby door leaving a note with my password and Social Security number and how much money I have in the bank to see what people would do.

Wouldn’t you know it. My neighbors weren’t very trustworthy. Bastards cleaned me out.

Latest posts