Islam at the DNC Convention

Yeah, right. You don't believe me? Why? Is it because I didn't come to the same conclusion that you did? Oh well...

Believe what you want... Was no reason for a link

Guess i missed the question

No, i probably wouldn't have them over for dinner... What has that got to do with any thing?

Just can't come to grips with the fact that the Jummah gig is being run by and will be attended by radical muslim extremists, eh?

Just can't come to grips with the fact that the Jummah gig is being run by and will be attended by radical muslim extremists, eh?

I also heard that there will be Jews at the DNC. Part of their continuing effort to control the world, read it on the net. ;)

That is your opinion

You state it as fact

I disagree, and I do not live in fear, or ignorance

Whatever portion of ~2million muslims they caN get to carry swords are a credible threat to The other ~311 million residents of the US?

Really?

Omar Ahmed, who co-founded the Council for American Islamic Relations (CAIR), was caught just a few years after CAIR’s incorporation publicly stating similar goals:

Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Quran . . . should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth.

Muslim Brotherhood:

The Ikhwan [Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and “sabotaging” its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.

I also heard that there will be Jews at the DNC. Part of their continuing effort to control the world, read it on the net. ;)

Hey hey hey now. I told you that in confidence and now you blab it all over the internet? WTF. The Mossad will not be happy. I suggest you get your affairs in order. Your days are numbered/

What, you can't read

Or don't?

I said yeah, some of those folks have expressed those views.

Just like some of teh Christian right, Christian Dominion types, Perry/Bachman/Buchanan/Robertson etc crowd have expressed those views.

Some people on this forum believe that the U.S. was founded as a Christian country.

So what?

Muslims are 0.6% of the population of the U.S.

Christians are ~75%

A few Muslims leaders, or all of tehm, expressing a desire to spread Islam, even to spread it over all of the country, is hardly a credible threat.

I just don't see the swords at my throat

Clear enough

Live in fear..

What, you can't read

Or don't?

I said yeah, some of those folks have expressed those views.

Just like some of teh Christian right, Christian Dominion types, Perry/Bachman/Buchanan/Robertson etc crowd have expressed those views.

Some people on this forum believe that the U.S. was founded as a Christian country.

So what?

Muslims are 0.6% of the population of the U.S.

Christians are ~75%

A few Muslims leaders, or all of tehm, expressing a desire to spread Islam, even to spread it over all of the country, is hardly a credible threat.

I just don't see the swords at my throat

Clear enough

Live in fear..

LOL

It's not the percentage in the US that will dictate, rather follow.
And it is a credible threat globally.
Why would those Muslims be making statements as such if it wasn't in the Islamic plan?
And now your DNC is kowtowing to them and probably are as blind as you .

LOL

It's not the percentage in the US that will dictate, rather follow.
And it is a credible threat globally.
Why would those Muslims Christian Dominionists be making statements as such if it wasn't in the Islamic plan?
And now your DNC is kowtowing to them and probably are as blind as you .

What's the difference?

I have heard the pastor of the local Baptist church make the same kind of statements.

All religions, (apparantly... maybe not all...) encourage, or even require, thier members to spread teh word, and attempt to convert everyone else. It is thier god-given task on earth.

How many of the ~233 million christians in this country are going to just up and "follow" these few imam's?

Seriously... not to mention the rest of the population

If they did, (and it ain't happenin'), then wouldn't they just be exercising thier First Amendment Rights? You want to take that away from them? Or, you just don't trust them to "do the right thing", according to you of course.

You may see a credible threat

I see teh same old crap... ssdd/ssdreligion

What's the difference?

I have heard the pastor of the local Baptist church make the same kind of statements.

All religions, (apparantly... maybe not all...) encourage, or even require, thier members to spread teh word, and attempt to convert everyone else. It is thier god-given task on earth.

How many of the ~233 million christians in this country are going to just up and "follow" these few imam's?

Seriously... not to mention the rest of the population

If they did, (and it ain't happenin'), then wouldn't they just be exercising thier First Amendment Rights? You want to take that away from them? Or, you just don't trust them to "do the right thing", according to you of course.

You may see a credible threat

I see teh same old crap... ssdd/ssdreligion

Spreading the word and becoming the only religion on the block are two entirely different things.
Accept Allah or persecution if you are lucky ? Haven't heard Kenneth Copeland or John Hagy offer that possibility.
Not to worry, you've been educated now and when Hell comes knocking at your door you can remember our little exchange.

I guess we'll see...

All evangelical religions strive to become "the only religion on the block"

None have succeeded

Ssdr

Now I am really scared. Jews, Muslims, and Christians, all in the same place tying to take over the world. And I thought they were going there for a political event.

At least we will know the Mormons won't be there. They are all in Tampa this week.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Funny!

And like most things that are... there is the nugget of truth...

Now I am really scared. Jews, Muslims, and Christians, all in the same place tying to take over the world. And I thought they were going there for a political event.

At least we will know the Mormons won't be there. They are all in Tampa this week.

Tech, get a life.

DellDude,

The Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs is hosting an open air Jummah Congregrational Prayer at Marshal Park, Charlotte, NC, on August 31.

That prayer meeting is an independent, non convention community event which will take place four days before the beginning of the Democratic National Convention, and is neither sponsored by the Democratic National Committe, nor is it a part of the Convention calendar.

As reported in the Charlotte Observoer, the Jummah is one of about a thousand non-official events timed to coincide with teh Democratic National Convention

You got NOTHING!!!

Nothing but a juvenile little flashing GIF... You have been outed!

Does anyone believe the original post was anything other than common politically driven fearmongering?

And, as per teh fear mongerer's playbook, inaccurate--- Read that as a bald faced lie.

Islam at the DNC!!??? Really???

This supposedly scary, evil, dangerous prayer meeting isn't even at the convention, much less part of it.

Live in fear... That's your choice.

You have no right to inflict it upon others--That is exactly like screaming "Fire!" in a crowded theater.

Go read some of his threads about the birth certificate or his opinions on the 9/11 conspiracy. There is a whole lot more of nothing out there.

Back