"It will give the Dems 'MORE' Ammunition' ? ? ?

Eric, we go waaay back (for a number of reasons), and to be very frank, I'm More worried about my ® friends here on the 'cooler going POSTAL !

Your boy pulls it off the sun will still shine.
You should consider what it will take to undo the damage the progressives have brought upon you.
But alas, methinks thou have not the grey matter to deduce that outcome.

Your boy pulls it off the sun will still shine.
You should consider what it will take to undo the damage the progressives have brought upon you.
But alas, methinks thou have not the grey matter to deduce that outcome.

dell,..."If my boy pulls it off it will mean Steady raises for my Social Security (which is "closing-in' on 2 Grand a month, More/Steady do-re-mi $$$ for AMTRAK, and the timing will be ..'poi-fect'. for our next..U N I O N..contract amendable in late 14' !

PS,
I pulled up alongside some REPUG ARSE hole, at a stop light 6-9 months back, up here in New Hamp-shaah.
Clown had a "Hows that hope and Change working out for you" (Bumpaah stickaah on his truck) I rolled the window down and said to the dude..."I saw your bumper sticker"
Dude reply's....." HE " Succks, right" ? As I revved up my NEW truck that I bought, due to my NEW job courtesy of B O and Joe B. .....I said..."No way brother,. REPUBLICANS SUUUUCK " ! !
dell, I swear I though the Clown was gonna SHITE a BRICK !!!!!!!!!!!!

Very TRUE Story !

Life is Good / LEAN FORWARD, WAAAY FORWARD !!!

(F U southwind)

dell,..."If my boy pulls it off it will mean Steady raises for my Social Security (which is "closing-in' on 2 Grand a month, More/Steady do-re-mi $$$ for AMTRAK, and the timing will be ..'poi-fect'. for our next..U N I O N..contract amendable in late 14' !

PS,
I pulled up alongside some REPUG ARSE hole, at a stop light 6-9 months back, up here in New Hamp-shaah.
Clown had a "Hows that hope and Change working out for you" (Bumpaah stickaah on his truck) I rolled the window down and said to the dude..."I saw your bumper sticker"
Dude reply's....." HE " Succks, right" ? As I revved up my NEW truck that I bought, due to my NEW job courtesy of B O and Joe B. .....I said..."No way brother,. REPUBLICANS SUUUUCK " ! !
dell, I swear I though the Clown was gonna SHITE a BRICK !!!!!!!!!!!!

Very TRUE Story !

Life is Good / LEAN FORWARD, WAAAY FORWARD !!!

(F U southwind)

When your Boy collapses the economic system, tell me how are you going to collect your SSI?

You are quite lucky bear isn't in season and your fellow Amerikan wasn't exercising his 2nd amendment rights by putting a rabid bear out of its misery.

Caution: Inciting road rage will shorten your lifespan.

Boy dell,..........thats a SAD day in HEL* when a tough but knowlegable guy like you, starts putting yourself in the company of an Inbred sheep phucker !

Don't knock it until you've tried it and obviously you haven't.

thumb_sheep-fucker.jpg

On vacation in New Haamshah 2011

I'd like to pull up next to an "Annointed One" supporter, "IN MY NEW FORD, TWIN TURBO, ECOBOOST, F150, 4X4, THAT WASN'T GIVEN TO ME", and ask them how's that whole hope n' change thing workin' out for ya', but ever since the "Cash for Clunkers" debacle, you can't find any cars with Nobama stickers on 'em !

I'd like to pull up next to an "Annointed One" supporter, "IN MY NEW FORD, TWIN TURBO, ECOBOOST, F150, 4X4, THAT WASN'T GIVEN TO ME", and ask them how's that whole hope n' change thing workin' out for ya', but ever since the "Cash for Clunkers" debacle, you can't find any cars with Nobama stickers on 'em !

Hunh...

Southwind owns a big pickup truck... Why am I not surprised...

How much did the GUN RACK cost you ?
Was it a NRA sactioned rack ?

F Moron !

Hunh...

Southwind owns a big pickup truck... Why am I not surprised...

Welcome to the south Kev ! What part of the Eco in Ecoboost did not register with all you tree-huggers !

Truck of the Year......suckers !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIOu5iIKsxE&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

Welcome to the south Kev ! What part of the Eco in Ecoboost did not register with all you tree-huggers !

Truck of the Year......suckers !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIOu5iIKsxE&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

I can't see the sticker of the ol' STARS and BARS, OR the Gun Rack !

I CAN understand the 4x4 though. NOT for snow, but for gettin' around in BACKWATER SWAMPS !

I know the concept of self-sufficiency is probably foreign to you city boys.

We hicks & rednecks don't want or need others to have to pay for running a bus or subway network for us to get around.

And we certainly don't want to buy cars from failed companies who had to be bailed out, or who assemble their trucks in Canada or Mexico like Dodge and GM do.

At least the F-150 and F-250 are Made in America, by UAW workers. I'd think a unionista like you would appreciate that, Bears.

And from experience, no gun rack necessary -- plenty of room between the front seats for the gun without having to worry about knocking over my beer.

Back