It's very close for HOSPICE time for the Republican Party !

cltrat said:
I lost sat coverage due to storms about halfway thru but watching Hillary was like listening to Siri,ask a question get the programmed establishment answer 

Interspersed with the Donalds "Wrong" or "That's a lie" comments. 

You know, a strange thing is happening......... All the polls are coming in show Trump surging ahead of Clinton....... All except the Clinton National Network! ( which is to be expected!)  Sorry to disappoint Bears, but that don't sound like a funeral to me!

Reactions: 1 person
CNN is going overboard on the Miss Piggy argument tonight. Seems acceptable to me for a pageant winner to be held to a different standard on their appearance...

Insp4 said:
You know, a strange thing is happening......... All the polls are coming in show Trump surging ahead of Clinton....... All except the Clinton National Network! ( which is to be expected!)  Sorry to disappoint Bears, but that don't sound like a funeral to me!

An even stranger thing is that right wing talk radio in Kansas City is saying that Trump started strong, but he bit on everything Hillary wanted him to bite on and faded fast, and in their opinion, Hillary won.  Not by a landslide, but Hillary had a better performance.   And some of your sources for the polls were most likely not polling in very libreal areas.   For example....who would be a likely survey respondent for Infowars? 

Hey K.C. What's going on here? All the Lib's are all singing Hillary's praises, yet....... all the polls report Trump surging ahead of Hillary, with the exception of...... (you guessed it!) CNN. Now I see Trump has raised 18 milliom$$$ in the last 24 hours. 

Reactions: 2 people
Insp4 said:
Hey K.C. What's going on here? All the Lib's are all singing Hillary's praises, yet....... all the polls report Trump surging ahead of Hillary, with the exception of...... (you guessed it!) CNN. Now I see Trump has raised 18 milliom$$$ in the last 24 hours. 

Sorry, I don't have cable so I don't get CNN or MSNBC or even Fox. Last I checked, right wing talk radio isn't really liberal, yet my comment was that the right wing talkers here were saying Trump started strong and lost to Hillary because he bit...and Hillary got under his skin.   You might be right...Trump might win.  I pray to God that for the sake of America - he doesn't.

KCFlyer said:

Sorry, I don't have cable so I don't get CNN or MSNBC or even Fox. Last I checked, right wing talk radio isn't really liberal, yet my comment was that the right wing talkers here were saying Trump started strong and lost to Hillary because he bit...and Hillary got under his skin.   You might be right...Trump might win.  I pray to God that for the sake of America - he doesn't.
He just didn't have the stamina to get through a ninety minute debate.

Dog Wonder said:
Says the Nothing Left that can't get though a sentence, much less a paragraph. Stamina or just brain dead? Hospice a possibility?

Dog Wonder said:
One sentence replies confuse you?

'Dog,..........as with the Majority of Trump lemmings, it all comes down to Education, or rather severe LACK of same  !!!

I mean, WHY would soooooo  many white inbred red necks be Fawning over a huge LOAD Mouth, from (of ALL Places) New  York  City  ????

idk why would any inbred yankee support a common criminal with decades long history of lies and corruption, so maybe you shouldn't be referring to anyone as lemmings or uneducated without a long look in the mirror  

Dog Wonder said:
Could you imagine if he had to go thru an 11 hour interrogation about Trump University like Hillary went thru with Benghazi?  He'd be a steaming pile of goo by the third hour.  

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

'Dog,..........as with the Majority of Trump lemmings, it all comes down to Education, or rather severe LACK of same  !!!

I mean, WHY would soooooo  many white inbred red necks be Fawning over a huge LOAD Mouth, from (of ALL Places) New  York  City  ????
Gramps, are you and Nothing Left in the same libtard asylum for the mentally deficient? Here you can't construct a coherent post without all the UP and down BS, and the gutter filth.

Then you post two ignorant Hildabeast topics on the same thing. Education? Puleeezze, your making laugh harder than I do when Nothing Left tries to type a sentence. Where you not a baggage handling engineer? I rest my case.

Take your Geritol and get a nap before you collapse in a Hildabeast type heap.