JetBlue in trouble?

CaptBud330

Senior
Aug 20, 2002
NEW YORK (AP) -- Billionaire investor George Soros sold 1.8 million shares of JetBlue Airways Corp. Thursday, reducing his holdings in the troubled airline to just below 10 percent, according to a regulatory filing.

And this has what to do with US Airways?

700UW, I'm always amazed at your ability to respond almost instantaneously to any post. The reason I posted it is because JetBlue is COMPETITION! Their problems, while they pale in comparison to US Airways, can only help US.

700UW, I'm always amazed at your ability to respond almost instantaneously to any post. The reason I posted it is because JetBlue is COMPETITION! Their problems, while they pale in comparison to US Airways, can only help US.
Yeah, but that post he started some time ago about AA putting Blended Winglets on 757's had so much to do with us.

I'll give this a day to see if it develops into how it affects US. When you post an "offtopic" post please make it related somehow to the board its posted in, otherwise, just post it in the other airline board to begin with. Every airline is competition, so unless specifics are discussed, we'd have one heck of a mess on every board.
And posting a post that the topic is "offtopic" doesnt add to the discussion either.

I'll give this a day to see if it develops into how it affects US. When you post an "offtopic" post please make it related somehow to the board its posted in, otherwise, just post it in the other airline board to begin with. Every airline is competition, so unless specifics are discussed, we'd have one heck of a mess on every board.
And posting a post that the topic is "offtopic" doesnt add to the discussion either.

Maybe CaptBud posted it here because here is the best chance that a lot of people will see it?

If you want to get the word out to the widest audience, do you publish in The New York Times, or the Dubuque Telegraph Herald?

Read the USAviation jetBlue message board topic titled "JetBlue CEO says strategy under review, again, sale of more planes possible."

Like I said on the jetBlue message board, "Wouldn't it be cool if jetBlue merged into US Airways?" Both fly Airbus 320 series and EMB 190s.

Read the USAviation jetBlue message board topic titled "JetBlue CEO says strategy under review, again, sale of more planes possible."

Like I said on the jetBlue message board, "Wouldn't it be cool if jetBlue merged into US Airways?" Both fly Airbus 320 series and EMB 190s.
And Neither Airline has a "First Class" Product :lol:

I'll give this a day to see if it develops into how it affects US.

I, for one, am very interested. I prefer the format at "other" websites that blend in ALL the news in a single forum. I do not have time to click on each subforum here to read about the entire industry.

My .02

Down here in Florida, when folks say "I'm flying Jet Blue!", the response is usually "How nice! Enjoy your trip!".

If one says "I'm flying USAirways", the response is usually "Good Luck!".

Now how sad is that?

So CaptBud is right on! If the competition fails ... it helps others to varying degrees.

Do you think it would help LCC??

2B

I, for one, am very interested. I prefer the format at "other" websites that blend in ALL the news in a single forum. I do not have time to click on each subforum here to read about the entire industry.

My .02

Just click on "view new posts" when you log in, and you can see what's been posted in any subforum since you were last on...

Just a thought...

Back