"job"

Blackmac

Senior
Mar 31, 2003
"Just a job?"

When you are flinging along at 1000 feet above the ground, your craft supporting itself by displacing an impossibly large volume of air, the entire stability of your craft resting in the first two fingers of your right hand, you cannot forget how great it is.

You could be sitting on a bench, a tool in your hand, drilling assholes in hobby horses, but instead, you are flying for a living.

Good one Nick.

Cheers,Don

As spokesperson of the Canadian Association of Hobby Horse #### Drillers (C.A.H.H.A.D.) I demand personal apology from Mr. Blackmac for comments made in his last post. Members of CAHHAD have long suffered runs of ridicule, wiping away any hope of solid relief from naysayers of our chosen profession. Remember Sir, if it wasn’t for us there would be no surprise when you peek under the tail of your hobby horses.

Thank you

FA; I didn't mean to offend any members of the C.A.H.H.A.D, please accept my most heartfelt aplogies.

I'm glad you found another occupation.

With sincere regrets, Don

Is there another association that represents those who drill the holes for the tail?

Or maybe, this is what hobby-horse ass hole drillers aspire to in life - promotion to drilling tails? ;)

Latest posts

Back