Joe Tiberi Lies

joe mechanic

Jul 17, 2004
Windsor, Ontario
The mechanics union is the last holdout against concession talks, and spokesman Joe Tiberi said yesterday that would not change.

"Our members told us they don't want to reopen the contract, and we won't," Tiberi said.
funny, i don't remember being asked or polled by the IAM on this issue.
was a questionaire or vote recently taken regarding our willingness to reopen our contract?
maybe joe knows.......WHAT DO YOU THINK?
deleted by moderator

I think you are a YES vote, and also scared to death to stand up to corporate America no matter the cost, that's what I think.

As far as a liar. What about all the crying over the TWO votes last time? What, do we simply discount that? Become a Forman if you are scared like others are doing then suddenly pretend to care while you brow beat your former co-workers.

It’s stuff like this that this management is doing that makes me a NO vote NO MATTER and I will NEVER submit, they can kiss my hunky hind end!!

cavalier said:
I think you are a YES vote, and also scared to death to stand up to corporate America no matter the cost, that's what I think.

As far as a liar. What about all the crying over the TWO votes last time? What, do we simply discount that? Become a Forman if you are scared like others are doing then suddenly pretend to care while you brow beat your former co-workers.

It’s stuff like this that this management is doing that makes me a NO vote NO MATTER and I will NEVER submit, they can kiss my hunky hind end!!
i asked a simple question , brother ,no insults required.
As far as a liar. What about all the crying over the TWO votes last time? What, do we simply discount that? Become a Forman if you are scared like others are doing then suddenly pretend to care while you brow beat your former co-workers
whats this have to do with the topic? or are you some disgruntled junior smack?

i respect your opinion and you should get some manners and learn to respect others.i think you have issues sir...serious issues.

joe mechanic said:
whats this have to do with the topic? or are you some disgruntled junior smack?
Based on your topic of choice I would have to say you sir are the big smack.

joe mechanic said:

funny, i don't remember being asked or polled by the IAM on this issue.
was a questionaire or vote recently taken regarding our willingness to reopen our contract?
maybe joe knows.......WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Maybe you should attend a union meeting and voice your opinion there instead of doing it behind computer monitor.

Tug Slug:

When was the last time you saw one of the district officials walking around PIT or CLT????

What goes on at the local level usually stays there. Maybe the AGC will hear about it but ultimately the grand lodge officials call the ball.

I personally have NEVER met Joe Tiberi in all my years. What's up with that?

I will tell you what's up with that. He doesn't want to hear grief from the membership and is most likely scared to show his face.....IMHO.

CAV: Make that 2 NO votes!!!

Joe, the only questions you asked were "was a questionaire or vote recently taken regarding our willingness to reopen our contract?" and "WHAT DO YOU THINK?" The first question was retorical in nature and the second one asked for opinions and this is what you got. If you don't like their opinions re-phrase your question or STFU.

When they went to negotiate with the company during Concessions I, they never polled membership about what was important to keep in the contract, and what membership could live without. So everyone took a paycut to keep things liek pushbacks, and then the IAM lost that in Concessions II. What makes anyone think they would change and ask anyone now?

Eventually the IAM will cave in, they always do. They are just trying to look like the tuff guy for AMFA who has never conceeded on a contract! :up:

mrfish3726 said:
Eventually the IAM will cave in, they always do. They are just trying to look like the tuff guy for AMFA who has never conceeded on a contract! :up:
They never had to concede, they just gave it all away along with their fellow brethren livelihoods.

Funny, GC Tom Regan was out on Third Shift Line twice this week, on the hangar floor Wednesday mid-morning.

700UW said:
Funny, GC Tom Regan was out on Third Shift Line twice this week, on the hangar floor Wednesday mid-morning.
Well DUH-HUH!!! Tom is NOT Joe Tiberi or Tom Buffenbarger. Tom ANSWERS to the district level......no????

E-TRONS said:
Well DUH-HUH!!! Tom is NOT Joe Tiberi or Tom Buffenbarger. Tom ANSWERS to the district level......no????
Are you having problems remembering what you posted?

E-TRONS Posted: Jul 17 2004, 11:18 AM
Advanced Member
Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 2,632
Tug Slug:

When was the last time you saw one of the district officials walking around PIT or CLT????
What goes on at the local level usually stays there. Maybe the AGC will hear about it but ultimately the grand lodge officials call the ball.

I personally have NEVER met Joe Tiberi in all my years. What's up with that?

I will tell you what's up with that. He doesn't want to hear grief from the membership and is most likely scared to show his face.....IMHO.

CAV: Make that 2 NO votes!!!

Joe Tiberi has been to the CLT Heavy Hangar twice this year, go ask your #1 man AG.

Now you are acting FUBAR!!

If a real IAM bigshot comes to visit it doesn't count if he only sees the IAM committee members.

Back