Joe Tiberi Lies

mweiss said:
Geez, delldude, do you ever intend to stop being 14?
Do you ever stop pretending to be a professor, an intellectual. I think you have a self esteem problem trying to fill that void preaching all your knowledge on these boards.

cavalier said:
PORTION DELETED
Dell. Why didn't you respond to bozo the flying clown being he is full of it.
i was quite busy watching tom green movies.. actually,i can not go head to head with someone who isn't in my group and knows so much more about my contract than he does.
funny, they seem to be doing c-1's through c-11's under the current contract with no difficulties.
and you and i know this crapola about 13 days doesn't ring true as MAE has had several a/c that went beyond due to heavy finds.
i guess they were using our contract?? :lol:

delldude said:
i was quite busy watching tom green movies.. actually,i can not go head to head with someone who isn't in my group and knows so much more about my contract than he does.
funny, they seem to be doing c-1's through c-11's under the current contract with no difficulties.
and you and i know this crapola about 13 days doesn't ring true as MAE has had several a/c that went beyond due to heavy finds.
i guess they were using our contract?? :lol:
Tom Green is more rational that's for sure.

cavalier said:
Do you ever stop pretending to be a professor, an intellectual.
Well, I'm not a professor, but I will proudly claim to be an intellectual.

I think you have a self esteem problem trying to fill that void preaching all your knowledge on these boards.
Heh. It sure isn't about self esteem.

mweiss said:
Well, I'm not a professor, but I will proudly claim to be an intellectual.
And I bet you aced the Mensa Genius Test then.

PINEY:

Just in case piney is reading this: sorry I know you responded to my post but since I don’t read your drivel I can't reply to whatever you said....Why, because at least MW doesn’t grate my nerves like you do.

PineyBob said:
IIRC from my psycholgy training mweiss, what Cav is doing is called "Projection". He is projecting all of his insecurities aned self esteem issues off to those of us who aren't buying his argument.

As the financial noose tightens so does his sphincter and he lashes out in anger and rage at anyone who dare disagree with his myopic and narrow view of faith and life.
It seems to me you are overstepping casyjones's job as the forum aviation psychic. :lol:

to much time to quit said:
It seems to me you are overstepping casyjones's job as the forum aviation psychic. :lol:
IIRC from my psycholgy training mweiss, what Cav is doing is called "Projection". He is projecting all of his insecurities aned self esteem issues off to those of us who aren't buying his argument.

As the financial noose tightens so does his sphincter and he lashes out in anger and rage at anyone who dare disagree with his myopic and narrow view of faith and life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob must have read Keith Ablow's book: “Projectionâ€￾

This author is a forensic psychiatrist and an real expert in mental illness. I am afraid to point out here, but truth must surface, that our famous poster who has been on a downhill greasy slope fits all that this author writes about and therefore trying to reflect these facts back to an innocence poster by the handle of cavalier.

Back