Leaked: US and UA in merger talks for over a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

It didn’t open up right away for me, but here you go:

iw84nd7gh4.jpg

Hey no need to worry about any merger ! Until the baggage handlers ratify their contract ,no company will merge with us ….

I wrote that so everyone in fleet could see how absurd that sounds …..

what strikes me as odd. is that no "about us" was published yesterday and the "us daily" hotline has not been updated for today. now that could mean many things but with recent chatter today ,you never know .

Continental is in advanced merger talks with United

When can I say "I told you so?"

When will USA320pilot admit that he was wrong again?

When will everyone stop falling for these, "USAirways is taking over United" rumors?

Wouldn't it be irresponsible to the shareholders if every airline management did not explore possibilities with other airlines' management??

DENVER, CO

Continental is in advanced merger talks with United

When can I say "I told you so?"

When will USA320pilot admit that he was wrong again?

When will everyone stop falling for these, "USAirways is taking over United" rumors?
Probably when some people realize that these airline chat boards are LOADED with rumors and speculation on a daily basis and always have been. It's the nature of the beast and it isn't going to change.

Probably when some people get over their obsession about all things US and move on with their lives.

when will you ..go away?
Since you asked... When USAirways employees and certain very vocal pilots stop clamoring for a chance to take over the world via a merger with United Airlines, AND when USAPA is ultimately unsuccessful with their theft and attempted imposition of their will on another group of honorable pilots.

Then I will go away. (maybe ;) )

:D

Since you asked... When USAirways employees and certain very vocal pilots stop clamoring for a chance to take over the world via a merger with United Airlines, AND when USAPA is ultimately unsuccessful with their theft and attempted imposition of their will on another group of honorable pilots.

Then I will go away. (maybe ;) )

:D
ok .. fair enough .

Anything can happen here. Last month it was reported in the LA Times that SW was kicking the tires at US. Today they report that they're not going to merge. I'm starting to think there is a good possibility of US being split up.. Also a good chance for that to happen to UA. One thing about Parker, he will do what ever it takes to become a part of the merger process and make a S*&t load of money for the stock holders. Hold on to your hats! :shock: :lol:

Since you asked... When USAirways employees and certain very vocal pilots stop clamoring for a chance to take over the world via a merger with United Airlines

Is that the same day Delta and Continental get over their damn self and stop claiming to be some "global" carrier. :shock: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back