Leftist Media Lies, Omissions, and Manipulations

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by La Li Lu Le Lo, May 18, 2019.

1. Insp4

Insp4 Veteran

Some of Hillary's early press releases! ....... It would seem that this is the case even today! [​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. KCFlyer

KCFlyer Veteran

How come any google search of "Zeifman fired Clinton" comes up with "not true" or "false"? I mean...it's a MEME we are talking about...AND - it was on facebook. Geesh.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Insp4

Insp4 Veteran

#18 Insp4, May 22, 2019
    Last edited: May 22, 2019
    After digging a little I found this interesting article inferring that this maybe just another attempt to bury her past with the help of the "mainstream media"! Read it for yourself! https://www.wnd.com/2008/04/60962/

4. KCFlyer

KCFlyer Veteran

OH....so he told the columnist 40 years later that THAT was the reason he fired her. I'm sure that's exactly the reasons he gave her back then. It's good that you aren't using biased sources too.

5. La Li Lu Le Lo

La Li Lu Le Lo Veteran

I decided to look into it myself. I am not done yet but this is what I have found so far. I have not had a chance to do an analysis of the article yet nor have I read any other works by Dan Calabrese as of yet. I feel if you are going to give this article any credence you should take the time to read his other works to get a sense of the writer.

https://www.cato.org/blog/was-hillary-clinton-fired-nixon-impeachment-inquiry

Dan Calabrese wrote an article that claimed that “when the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation.” The article quoted Zeifman as saying: “She was a liar. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”…

Here an article touting itself as a "reprint" of the original.

https://canadafreepress.com/article...of-staff-hillary-clinton-fired-for-lies-uneth

• Like Like x 1
  6. Insp4

Insp4 Veteran

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. NewHampshire Black Bears

dell.

W T F is "BONGINO" ? Some half assed pizza joint in the 'burgh' advertising NEW YORK thin Crust Pizza ??? Now if this "BONGINO's" was from PHILLY, then that's a different story. Philly Ginny's are REAL Ginny's, not like PIT Ginny's. That 200+ miles west makes a world of difference in Ginny's !!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. delldude

delldude Veteran

Ex Secret Service under your lover. And its guinea you idiot.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Insp4

Insp4 Veteran

#24 Insp4, Jun 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  10. delldude

delldude Veteran

Washington Post fact checker Glenn Kessler gives a maximum Four Pinocchios to the claim that Hillary Clinton was fired during the Watergate inquiry, which has gotten a lot of circulation on social media. He makes a detailed case that there is no evidence for such a firing. However, along the way he does note some unflattering aspects of her tenure there:
    https://www.cato.org/blog/was-hillary-clinton-fired-nixon-impeachment-inquiry

[​IMG]