Let's Try This Again - Say something Positive

Impressive stats!

Of course, my brain got stuck on the 2% of US flights of over 750 miles that will be on RJ's without F. My butt hurts just thinking about it! I presume the 2% will be comprised of CR 2's and E145's, yes? Do Dash's have that kind of range?

I don't think the DH8s have that kind of range, but in any event, US doesn't use them on routes anywhere near the long. Currently, the longest DH8 flight is the Sat-only DCA-HHH flight which comes in at just over 500mi, though in the recent past they have flown PHX-MRY which is just under 600mi!

As for the routes over 750mi with CRJ/ERJ aircraft, it is confined to a handful of flights on the following routes based on what I've seen (I could be missing one or two and/or there may be routes flown on Sat-only by CRJ/ERJs that are otherwise flown by larger a/c during weekdays):

http://www.gcmap.com/mapui?P=PHX-DSM,+PHL-MCI,+PHL-STL,+CLT-YOW,+PHL-BHM,+CLT-XNA,+CLT-YUL

I don't think the DH8s have that kind of range, but in any event, US doesn't use them on routes anywhere near the long. Currently, the longest DH8 flight is the Sat-only DCA-HHH flight which comes in at just over 500mi, though in the recent past they have flown PHX-MRY which is just under 600mi!

http://www.gcmap.com/mapui?P=PHX-DSM,+PHL-MCI,+PHL-STL,+CLT-YOW,+PHL-BHM,+CLT-XNA,+CLT-YUL

Did not know that PHX-MRY had gone to CRJ...Thanks...

Hmmm... say something positive about US Airways....

Hmmmm......

Think hard...

Hmmmmm......

OK I got one....

US Airways paint job is nice....

:)

I genuinely said something positive about US Airways, it is though the only good thing I can come up with.

:unsure:

Hmmm... say something positive about US Airways....

Hmmmm......

Think hard...

I got it. US Airways has the most experienced and talented and interesting (not just at their jobs) employees in the industry. Also there is nothing tougher (according to my father) than the US Airways employees especially when times are bad. That is what has allowed us to survive 2 BK's and numerous other hard times.

Bob

Hmmmmm......

OK I got one....

US Airways paint job is nice....

:)

I genuinely said something positive about US Airways, it is though the only good thing I can come up with.

:unsure:

Back