Liberal Media Hypocrisy Test

With Video It was ok with Bush but an outrage with Obama?

Of course its ok when its about someone they don't agree with. Bush was the devil. Reality is Obama is, but when you use my standard by which to measure things in politics...whatever a Democrat is crying foul about is exactly what they themselves are doing and expect a full pass on...you will never be led astray. And this is yet another proof positive of just how reliable my "old standby" always is.

You crack me up. There are radical idiots on the fringes of all groups. That does not mean they represent the masses. There were loonies coming out against Obama, W, Clinton, Bush 41, Carter etc. To imply that they represent the majority is foolish at best.

I cannot stand Bush 44 policies but I never called him names and I never advocated for his death.
whatever a Democrat is crying foul about is exactly what they themselves are doing and expect a full pass on...

Now that is funny. How about we replace Dem with republican and talk about family values?

Politician are hypocrites. When Bush 41 and Clinton were running for POTUS, Clintons lack of military service was called into question. When Bush 44 and Kerry were running, Bush 44's lack of combat experience and Cheney's 5 deferments were not important. When Obama was running against McCain, Obamas lack of military experience was not important.

Please. The only thing politicians and their respective supporters feel is important is what they fell will win the election.

To argue that your crap does not stink but the other guys does shows your lack of credibility and your obvious bias. You don't like liberal policies. I get that. I do not care for most conservative policies. I think the difference is that I believe that Dems are just as corrupt as Reps. I can just stomach their BS a little better than your sides BS. They are both scum.

BTW, at least two of the signs from that video were from foreign protests. Who knows how many were from the same protests. But hey, anything to make a point right?

You crack me up. There are radical idiots on the fringes of all groups. That does not mean they represent the masses. There were loonies coming out against Obama, W, Clinton, Bush 41, Carter etc. To imply that they represent the majority is foolish at best.

I cannot stand Bush 44 policies but I never called him names and I never advocated for his death.

Now that is funny. How about we replace Dem with republican and talk about family values?

Politician are hypocrites. When Bush 41 and Clinton were running for POTUS, Clintons lack of military service was called into question. When Bush 44 and Kerry were running, Bush 44's lack of combat experience and Cheney's 5 deferments were not important. When Obama was running against McCain, Obamas lack of military experience was not important.

Please. The only thing politicians and their respective supporters feel is important is what they fell will win the election.

To argue that your crap does not stink but the other guys does shows your lack of credibility and your obvious bias. You don't like liberal policies. I get that. I do not care for most conservative policies. I think the difference is that I believe that Dems are just as corrupt as Reps. I can just stomach their BS a little better than your sides BS. They are both scum.

BTW, at least two of the signs from that video were from foreign protests. Who knows how many were from the same protests. But hey, anything to make a point right?
Don't be so sensitive puddy tat. The topic was the "liberal media". Unless there's something you would like to confess perhaps?

Back