Liberty Wars- The Political Parasite Ckass Strikes Back

SparrowHawk

Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Obama signed a new Exec. Order in the night that allows him to take over all liberty's 3/16/12
[/size]

The Exec.Order allows the nationalization of pretty much the entire USA even in peacetime if he desires. They can, under this order, restrict civilian travel by any mode, including (probably) foot travel. They can ration food. They can restrict water usage, even from private wells. They can ration any and all drugs, including OTC and vitamins. They can collectivize farms. They can take over all energy production, including home solar units.

It also allows for drafting civilians. If they have need of your skills, they can compel you to work for no compensation.

All this not in a time of war, but in time of “National Emergency” (several EO national emergency states already in place) or even in Peacetime

[size="[url="http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-order-national-defense-resources-preparedness"]Ex. Order relieving us of our Liberty.[/url]5"]

The initial impact of this Executive Order will allow the Coronation I mean Nomination of The Supreme Leader of The People's Democratic Republic of Barackistan to go off without any Tea Party, OWS types mucking up the media coverage.

If you read the document in its entirety you'll notice a great deal more Liberty robbing elements. This order will benefit every Political Parasite going forward. Don't hold your breath waiting for Gingrich, Santorum or Romney rising up in righteous indignation as they are as bought and paid for as Obama is.

This is all about the East Coast Elite, Wall Street, Federal Reserve cabal of liars cheats and thieves who profit at the expense of the Middle Class. Have you looked at you paycheck lately? Grocery Bill, Price of Gas? If you need more proof then there is little I can say. We've been had folks and this Executive Order could be the nail in the coffin.

If we have runaway inflation like the German Wiemar Republic of the '30's. This is predicted in some circles as inevitable and you think this turd in power now would hesitate to order martial law and suspend elections? Either which way the die is cast and whether it be Obama, Romney or some other Political Parasite do you really think they won't use this power?

Sparrow....................EASY.........Easy...............easy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You appear to be under an "above normal" amount of STRESS lately !

CHILL, my man .

You seem to be a decent sort, so we don't want to lose you. SERIOUSLY !

CHILL, my man .

No Worries! I don't GET Stress, I GIVE stress. You want to live in a police state be my guest. I think it's time for me to arm myself.

You already have "two arms" :rolleyes: , Why do you need another one ?

Because while we still have a 2nd Amendment I think it might be a wise move in light of world events. I'm thinking a nice 9mm Handgun, always liked the Baretta. A long rifle with scope, night vision goggles if you can buy them and a nice pump action shot gun just in case We The People need to defend ourselves.

Because while we still have a 2nd Amendment I think it might be a wise move in light of world events. I'm thinking a nice 9mm Handgun, always liked the Baretta. A long rifle with scope, night vision goggles if you can buy them and a nice pump action shot gun just in case We The People need to defend ourselves.

Think about psychotropics.

CHILL, my man .

Not sure if people like Barry "Want" to be told when to take a crap and wipe or "Need" to be told when to crap and take a wipe. Either way , this is right up his alley as he loves the government telling him what to do and when to do it ! :D :lol: :eek: :ph34r: <_< ;)

Get 'em now while you still can, guys.

Owning a firearm in the People's Republic of Illinois is still legal, but good luck trying to get ammunition. They do FOID checks & many stores do logging of ammunition purchases, so not only do they know who where to collect the guns, they also know who is stocking up.

Own a handgun? Can't even buy the ammunition in most places surrounding Chicago.

It's just a matter of time before O'Bummer by executive fiat brings more of Illinois' corruption and filth onto the rest of the country.

Get 'em now while you still can, guys.

Owning a firearm in the People's Republic of Illinois is still legal, but good luck trying to get ammunition. They do FOID checks & many stores do logging of ammunition purchases, so not only do they know who where to collect the guns, they also know who is stocking up.

Own a handgun? Can't even buy the ammunition in most places surrounding Chicago.

It's just a matter of time before O'Bummer by executive fiat brings more of Illinois' corruption and filth onto the rest of the country.

There is a statistic out there and I haven't looked for it in a while, but I wonder if anyone knows the ONE industry that since Obama was elected has grown some God Awful percentage? If you guessed Sale of Guns you'd be right. I never know quite what make of that stat. It says something, but what does it say?

USA Gun Owners Buy 14 Million Plus Guns In 2009 – More Than 21 of the Worlds Standing Armies Combined

Read more at Ammoland.com: http://www.ammoland.com/2010/01/13/gun-owners-buy-14-million-plus-guns-in-2009/#ixzz1pfqtSnZU

[size="[url="http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-order-national-defense-resources-preparedness"]Ex. Order relieving us of our Liberty.[/url]5"]

The initial impact of this Executive Order will allow the Coronation I mean Nomination of The Supreme Leader of The People's Democratic Republic of Barackistan to go off without any Tea Party, OWS types mucking up the media coverage.

If you read the document in its entirety you'll notice a great deal more Liberty robbing elements. This order will benefit every Political Parasite going forward. Don't hold your breath waiting for Gingrich, Santorum or Romney rising up in righteous indignation as they are as bought and paid for as Obama is.

This is all about the East Coast Elite, Wall Street, Federal Reserve cabal of liars cheats and thieves who profit at the expense of the Middle Class. Have you looked at you paycheck lately? Grocery Bill, Price of Gas? If you need more proof then there is little I can say. We've been had folks and this Executive Order could be the nail in the coffin.

If we have runaway inflation like the German Wiemar Republic of the '30's. This is predicted in some circles as inevitable and you think this turd in power now would hesitate to order martial law and suspend elections? Either which way the die is cast and whether it be Obama, Romney or some other Political Parasite do you really think they won't use this power?

Boy this is just in time for the up and coming OWS riots where they're already dropping hints about wacking cops, and maybe even stay in power?
They say timing is everything.

Boy this is just in time for the up and coming OWS riots where they're already dropping hints about wacking cops, and maybe even stay in power?
They say timing is everything.

Nice to see you picked up on that as well.

Way back in 1971 when I was in HS and my hair was long and not gray, I made a bold prediction in civics class. I said, "Blood will run in the streets of the United States in my lifetime". Of course I was laughed at. Now when I say it, no one laughs.

It's also damn funny I got the info on this Executive Order from the other Discussion Group I belong to. The E-mail with the links were from Montenegro. Now if a German Investment Banker living in Montenegro has the news before i do, excuse me but WTF is going on and why haven't I heard about here on the MSM? Why is Alex Jones the man who puts the "tic" in Lunatic the only one who even mentioned the Executive order?? Fox is just today starting to raise questions.

Do you really think SOPA was about protecting intellectual property and not trying to control the voices of dissent through Censorship? Even the sheeple here figured that one out.

I caught it on my communist radio show yesterday morning on the road. I shook my head and thought if this isn't laying everything in place what is.
Think about it.

Straits of Hormuz
OWS Summer Fun/Conventions - they looking for violence. The whole world is watching
Terror

Makes you wonder sometimes WTF they got in mind.

"The third rule of ethics of means and ends is that in war the end justifies almost any means...."

I caught it on my communist radio show yesterday morning on the road. I shook my head and thought if this isn't laying everything in place what is.
Think about it.

Straits of Hormuz
OWS Summer Fun/Conventions - they looking for violence. The whole world is watching
Terror

Makes you wonder sometimes WTF they got in mind.

"The third rule of ethics of means and ends is that in war the end justifies almost any means...."

My opinion is that Obama isn't worried about OWS, it's the Tea Party he's got his knickers in a twist over. He doesn't want his nominating Convention mucked up. PLUS when the Republicans use this executive order to control the OWS crowd at the Republican Convention he'll be able to demagogue the conduct due to the Tea Party and there more peaceful tactics versus the disruptive element of the Occupy Movement.

I firmly believe he is in for a rude awakening. Some OWS folks are beginning to see that Ron Paul is not the enemy and in fact quite the opposite. Less so the Tea Party. I will not be surprised to see OWS & TP actively and perhaps violently protest BOTH conventions. America is pissed off and in no mood in many circles. 2012 may be the year that we have Police open fire on our citizens in the name of National Security. I fully expect a few to end up in Gitmo as a result of this EO.

I see that OWS crowd as the Progressive radical base.

Lots of names from Obama are affiliated.

Van Jones is a popular one, you remember him?
Then there's those ad something guys from Vancouver.
The SEIU/ACORN are in the trenches and that's Barry's chosen few.
Stephen Lerner, the one main organizer was global with it and was a behind the curtain guy.
I tell you these clowns are the progressive left to implement a new anti-capitalist government.
Even the big guy from open societies was helping out.
Frances Fox Piven has been crowing for violence, remember her too?

Look here behind sweet old Bill:

clowardpivenclintonmotorvoter.jpg

Ever read about Cloward-Piven Strategy?

Latest posts

Back