Longline Vs Shortline

Like I said before, whoever edits that magazine should have never let that article make it to the printing machine in the first place! :wacko:

i snagged a copy of the mag from the aerocenter here in saskatoon tonite and finally read it... some very "different" opinions expressed in it... :blink:

but what did you all think of his other article about "stirring the cyclic"... any validity to that one?? :mellow:

That statement had me cranked more than anything else. I can't even see the cyclic its going so fast, but rrrreallly I thinnkkkk I fly jjjusst fffffine.

Seems a little to arrogent and pompus to me, have seen many pilots who are not the smoothest but are gentle and careful with the aircraft, and have seen hands of gold beating the living shyte out of things, attitude is the key, skill is in the mindset of being professional, hand eye coordination means nothing if the mind isn't involved.

sc

CTD,
I'm just wondering what the 500d would look like if you were on the end of a 75ft line with those fuel drums, in a hover and the popcicle sticks at max pitch?
My guess is that you'd be busy. ( as you well know my 500 time is severly limited)

Latest posts

Back