Lost Aquaintances....

Puddle - as the very sage Mr. RDM says, it sounds like you have a better gig going than the vast majority of low-timers out there. They''re good people, and you''d be wise to make that your focus for now.

Hey CTD........I the like the Mr. RDM thing, keep that up young man and we may permit you to hang around with us again next time you visit this fine city of ours.

Were your ears burning yesterday, we beat the crap out of you verbally........ya know the old saying, if your not in the room your character is open to a full assualt, but only from your dearest friends.

RDM CTD

Thanks for the reply, I do understand the value of staying put however I get a little frustrated sitting bye the phone waiting for it to ring. Another issue is flight time as the way the policy is now written I can''t get close to the controls...and this is the real issue as I want to be a pilot rather than a ground junky forever. The old log book has gotten little use in the past years. I do like the position I am in I just would like some time. I have went on many a trips banging on doors....with many goodlucks but no real takers. One thing is for certain I will not give up on this...no way in hell!

Another question off topic is how the hell does a lowtimer get through the doors at custom....I have tried every angle but can''t seem to get past that secretary. My next idea is to make a less than honest resume to get past her....maybe about 5000 hours will do!

Puddles........(sounds like a little puppy)

Now your figuring it out my man.........ya tried everything else and it did not work so now lie through your teeth

works everytime.......heck look at half the crew on here,

Pat Floyd?

Where is he? I lost touch with him about 10 years ago and would love to speak to him and find out what he''s up too these days.

Anyone know?

RDM:

Comon. now. Surely I would never jest about a driver with a low C of G! Or as we say in the Plank world, "Vertically Challenged"

I was, of course refering to the copious amounts of snow in that region!!

Pay Hay Eye, always found it hard to get a half decent scoff there. Except for the Spuds, they were good!

Now out here in the flat land, its a different story. Purity bicuits and candies, syrup, salt beef and even the salt spare ribs! Livin good and getting larger.

Starting to migrate into the dickie doo stage!

Almost like a full time driver, flat, fat and happy!!
16.gif

Charles

Ahh... Breakfast of Champions!!

Unfortunately, no. But I gotta tell ya, La Maison du Bullet cooks up a mean scoff!

Some good my son, some good! Make ya tongue stick to da roof o ya mouth!

Now if only I could find a good place, or any place to get Cod tongues and jowls!

N1 - I ran into Splat in YOW a couple years ago, where he has lived for many years. As far as I know, he''s still here working as a lawyer, but I don''t recall where. I''ll try tracking him down next week - I wouldn''t mind letting him buy me a beer..

We left YVR in the spring of 94 in OLH, a 61N, and worked our way across the Arctic slinging in support of the North Warning System UAR project. Did a coast to coast to coast run, and ended up in Goose Bay that autumn. Great summer, great flying, great memories. Will keep you posted.

Thanks CTD.

The last time I saw him he was heading to Quebec City to go to law-school. I always wondered what happened to him from that point, as no-one out here in the West seemed to know what happened from that point on. Amazing the difference that e-mail and the Internet has made.

Had many adventures working together, pretty talented guy that one.

If you do find him, you''d better tell him to check this site out so we can all harrass him and tell vile lawyer jokes!!!!

Just thought of a couple more from the past........ Bruce McDonald (Viking) was with NAS; is he still there anybody know?? And how about Lorne Mikaluk (Custom) Gawd, it''s so easy to loose track in such
a small world.......

R...

Cambox
Last I heard Bruce was on the west coast somewhere...John Radul is in St Andrews ..don,t know what he's doing........Good times back then.Many a brew was guzzled in the Trappers or the Headframe.I remember seeing Bob Mackay and Bart both up on the dance floor showing us all the new dance steps.I never knew the human body could contort so much.The place went wild.A bit of Viking PR work I guess.The rest of the night's a total blank.

Back