Manafort Guilty, Cohen Plead Guilty and said Trump Knew

gulfcoast1

Senior
Apr 10, 2016
As happy as I am to see justice being done to these guys and possibly the end of the trump presidency, I am ashamed that our country and our true allies have been harmed and pulled through the mud because just enough people decided trump would be better than someone they hated. Are the trump koolaid drinkers going to stand by their man or find their morals? Clinton was impeached for lying about a tryst with one woman. Where is the outrage from conservatives now?

This is a dark day that will tarnish our country for years or longer.

https://www.vox.com/2018/8/21/17765982/cohen-manafort-trump-guilty-list

Last edited:
How did we go from Russian collusion to bank fraud?
You know, doesn't it seem strange to you that golfstream, Bears, and all the so called lefts, ignor the fact that Mueller ignored the fact Hillary, and her whore chasing husband, broke enough laws to put them both away for the rest of their lives. In fact if Russian colustion was his mandate, there is more evidance of Hillary and company colluding with the Russians than Trump............Just saying!

Last edited:
You are correct DW. We now know some conservatives don't care about morals. Cohen pleads guilty and says under oath trump was complicit and the response here was what about Hillary and Bill? I would lol if this weren't so sad and pathetic.

Well I will answer his question. Bill was impeached for much less and when Speaker Pelosi takes over next year, trump will be too if he has not resigned. It is pathetic how the supposed party of morals has become the party of the dirty swamp. trump is dirtier than Hillary and Bill could ever be and those who stick with him are just as bad.

You are correct DW. We now know some conservatives don't care about morals. Cohen pleads guilty and says under oath trump was complicit and the response here was what about Hillary and Bill? I would lol if this weren't so sad and pathetic.

Well I will answer his question. Bill was impeached for much less and when Speaker Pelosi takes over next year, trump will be too if he has not resigned. It is pathetic how the supposed party of morals has become the party of the dirty swamp. trump is dirtier than Hillary and Bill could ever be and those who stick with him are just as bad.
HA! ......Son, you got to be shitting me!........ I can't believe you really believe that!

Last edited:
39894640_2060422663990658_8995460924437430272_n.jpg

As happy as I am to see justice being done to these guys and possibly the end of the trump presidency, I am ashamed that our country and our true allies have been harmed and pulled through the mud because just enough people decided trump would be better than someone they hated. Are the trump koolaid drinkers going to stand by their man or find their morals? Clinton was impeached for lying about a tryst with one woman. Where is the outrage from conservatives now?

This is a dark day that will tarnish our country for years or longer.

https://www.vox.com/2018/8/21/17765982/cohen-manafort-trump-guilty-list

This thing of Manafort getting convicted on 8 counts for crimes committed some 5 to 10 years before the Trump election is big news.....big news, I'm telling ya.

This thing of Manafort getting convicted on 8 counts for crimes committed some 5 to 10 years before the Trump election is big news.....big news, I'm telling ya.

Bigger news is that Cohen pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations that occurred about 8 days before the 2016 election and swore under oath he was directed to do so by trump. Even the republican talking heads last night said that if that is true (which it probably is, he knows better than to lie in front of a judge), trump would probably already be indicted if he were not a sitting president. I am sure Pelosi will not hinder an investigation when she takes over in January. If you think a Democratic House will not impeach trump for multiple lies after Bill got impeached, then I think you are wrong. Let me be the first to welcome you all back to reality which will arrive in November.

These are serious crimes and it does not matter why the investigation was started. If police go to a house to investigate a domestic disturbance and find a meth lab, are they going to say keep making meth, we are only here to deal with the domestic dispute? No. The president might not be indictable while in office but he is not above the law. If trump bowing to putin does not show how weak he is, then nothing I write will.

The difference between me and most of the people here who support trump is that I thought Bill deserved to be impeached. I was not mad at all that he was impeached. I did not throw a tantrum because a real estate investigation led to lying about an affair. I agreed that committing adultery in the White House made the country look bad. I would not have been upset had Bill been convicted by the Senate and removed from office. It was proven he lied during a deposition and he faced the consequences. He was impeached and that is a serious punishment for a president. What I am saying is I try not to be a hypocrite.

All of you who are going on and on about how this should only be about russia and collusion are being very hypocritical if you were ok with Bill being impeached but are crying about this investigation. This investigation was started because there was proof that there was contact between trump's family and russia. It was handed over to a special prosecutor because Sessions lied about meeting with russians also. Mueller was appointed because of lies, and they found out about more lies. Don't blame Mueller for doing his job. Blame the people who lied like I did with Clinton.

I probably would not have voted for Bill had he been impeached in his first term. That is another difference between me and most of trumps hardcore fans. Don't claim to be supporting workers and religion if you voted for trump. He is the least moral, least religious, least worker friendly president we have had in a long time. If religion were my main concern for my vote, there is no way I would vote for trump. I would not have voted for Hillary either, but anyone claiming to be religious who voted for trump is nothing close to religious.

Last edited:
Bigger news is that Cohen pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations that occurred about 8 days before the 2016 election and swore under oath he was directed to do so by trump. Even the republican talking heads last night said that if that is true (which it probably is, he knows better than to lie in front of a judge), trump would probably already be indicted if he were not a sitting president. I am sure Pelosi will not hinder an investigation when she takes over in January. If you think a Democratic House will not impeach trump for multiple lies after Bill got impeached, then I think you are wrong. Let me be the first to welcome you all back to reality which will arrive in November.

These are serious crimes and it does not matter why the investigation was started. If police go to a house to investigate a domestic disturbance and find a meth lab, are they going to say keep making meth, we are only here to deal with the domestic dispute? No. The president might not be indictable while in office but he is not above the law. If trump bowing to putin does not show how weak he is, then nothing I write will.

The difference between me and most of the people here who support trump is that I thought Bill deserved to be impeached. I was not mad at all that he was impeached. I did not throw a tantrum because a real estate investigation led to lying about an affair. I agreed that committing adultery in the White House made the country look bad. I would not have been upset had Bill been convicted by the Senate and removed from office. It was proven he lied during a deposition and he faced the consequences. He was impeached and that is a serious punishment for a president. What I am saying is I try not to be a hypocrite.

All of you who are going on and on about how this should only be about russia and collusion are being very hypocritical if you were ok with Bill being impeached but are crying about this investigation. This investigation was started because there was proof that there was contact between trump's family and russia. It was handed over to a special prosecutor because Sessions lied about meeting with russians also. Mueller was appointed because of lies, and they found out about more lies. Don't blame Mueller for doing his job. Blame the people who lied like I did with Clinton.

I probably would not have voted for Bill had he been impeached in his first term. That is another difference between me and most of trumps hardcore fans. Don't claim to be supporting workers and religion if you voted for trump. He is the least moral, least religious, least worker friendly president we have had in a long time. If religion were my main concern for my vote, there is no way I would vote for trump. I would not have voted for Hillary either, but anyone claiming to be religious who voted for trump is nothing close to religious.

Bill Clinton lied under oath.......he bought a ticket to his impeachment......nobody's fault but Bills.

You do realize that a campaign finance violation is a misdemeanor and a 'crime' of this nature that happened prior to His presidency doesn't rise to the level of an impeachable offense, don't you?

Re-enactment of Jonestown by the left......once again.

I love a guy who counts his chickens.......

Maybe Tick, Tick. Tick, for Hill and company going to jail?......... Do you think?....... It's in the works, "mainstream media" just ain't reporting it!

Last edited: