Manafort Guilty, Cohen Plead Guilty and said Trump Knew

I call her Blinky Pelosi for her breathless moronic statements and the way she constantly blinks her eyes as she's tying to overcome her short-circuited brain. Blinky P said today she isn't going anywhere, which is great news for Trump, and not so great for demoncrats in the Senate.

The Joker for me is Jerry Jones of the Cowboys, his face lift was so tight it looked like his eyes would pop out.

The libtards are obviously desperate since Mueller can find nothing on Trump Russian Collusion, except for Hilldabeast paying for the fake Russian Dossier she paid for and should be investigated, major, major crimes. The corrupt FBI, DOJ, and the two-tiered justice systems prevents her from being on trial and going to prison and dying there.

"Lying about sex is not a crime" according to Billdo's lawyer.

Hildabeast doesn't mind either....

5483101-7405387244-JgYiU.jpg
Let me refreach your memory!
20992853_10155682451974187_94982836108616773_n.jpg

Yep we'll file that with Omarosa's and Stormy's take down of Trump. Tick tick tick till Trump's reelection.

Who,s going to beat him?

Corey(I am Spartacus!) Booker?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He will beat himself.

YUP.
Dog' is Correct Again !!

Now we KNOW that the FUX News / Rush Bimbo / Sean Hann jbb Infected minds of the conservative on here, Wouldn't think DANGER was upon them, even if an earthquake was causing a Gaping cavern under their feet, THIS is upon us NOW, courtesy of Yahoo News. (Which of course is FAKE NEWS, the same as Microsoft news (msn) or aol).
THIS is referred to as the Mother Load !
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/now-two-ways-mueller-probe-can-go-trump-173817525.html

Lol Blinky Pelosi, I always thought of her as plastic faced Nancy she reminds me of the joker in Batman
You know things are desperate for the progressives if they are counting on the ceo of the National Enquirer lmao maybe he will claim Trump is actually the Bigfoot along with one of those shadowy photos.lmao
Actually, cltrat, Pecker (the National Enquirer publisher) has been (was, maybe now) a close friend of Trump's for years. Everyone wants into the safe where he (Pecker) admits he's been keeping negative articles and information that could be used to develop negative articles on Trump. It's a process they use in the slander world like National Enquirer called buy and kill. They buy the rights to a story and then never publish it. And, the person who sold them the information has no legal right to take the information to another publisher (like the NYT or WaPo) because they have been paid for the information by Pecker.