Maxine Waters to run for president

You contradict yourself in nearly every post.

You just like to hear yourself yammer on endlessly, talk in circle's, break out the bag of weasel words, etc, etc, etc....

Cut and paste is an amazing tool...since I "contradict myself in nearly every post" it should be easy for you to find contradictions.

Cut and paste is an amazing tool...since I "contradict myself in nearly every post" it should be easy for you to find contradictions.

Why bother?

You'll just use your typical shtick, requantify what was said with weasel wordings, etc.

Ya but, Ya but, Ya but,

I must feel honest sympathy for such a tiny-minded twit as can only see history as an issue of a very few recent years. So then, all the liberal angst, whining and baby's tears about largely obliterating the indigenous "noble"savages is now entirely misplaced, given that "the country was always great"? With ancestors that helped kill off the comanche menace I'd love to now hear a liberal's notions on that? I mean after all, that must've been equally "great" to do....Right? ;) "but the country itself was always great"? I've few personal arguments against that, in that there's sadly always "some people what just needs killin" within societal clashes for either society to survive, but you seem entirely ignorant of the real history involved at any point. Hint: Unicorns/Rainbows and "Group Hugs" have never played an extensive part ANYWHERE in human history. Only the most thoroughly dedicated village idiots can even imagine human nature's magically changed in recent times. In the end result, any/all "empires" continue until too weak to do so, and the whole "liberal" thing amounts to nothing more than childish drivel, and marks only the completely mindless (and even suicidal) insanity of complete and utter fools intent on destroying their very own nation's power. Sigh...Let's all give the whole world a nurturing, loving hug and just HOPE they're all equally spineless/clueless fools as ourselves? Hint: Some actually are NOT and would sooner see you conquered/enslaved or dead the first moment they could manage, so "Good Luck" with all "liberal"/infantile/Fantasyland nonsense. That I now live in a land so chock full of such utter morons as imagine handing many billions of dollars to "Death to America!" Iran to develop nuclear weapons to kill us with as being a "good thing" leaves me with precious little honest hope for the future of the nation. Oh well...even the greatest of empires fall over time. All it takes is prolonged and excessive comfort and relative "safety" to produce easily conquerable creatures instead of actual Men of any sort.

Well East1, you know I have great respect for you and your service.

I totally agree that ‘America’ was not always great, we have done some horrendous things as a nation, but I wouldn’t make a simple statement as it was all due to liberals.

We have been screwed and lied to by all of them.

I used to be a die hard RebubliRat and voted the ticket, not on merit.

Then I grew up.

I could never be a DemoRat, so I registered as an Independent and that’s how I voted since Reaganomics pissed down my back with the fake tax cuts. Then when he sent weapons to Iran to secure the hostages, it was my last straw. I don’t blame Saddam for being pissed as we were providing weapons and support to both sides. Sucks doesn’t it?

Historicaly, IMHO, all of this crap could have been avoided if we had listened to our ‘BEST’ (not necessarily TOP) Generals.

Patton wanted to nip the Russians in the bud, but was kicked out (politics).

McArther wanted to kick China in the nuts, but was kicked out (politics).

Westmorland wanted to kick China in the nuts, but was kicked out (politics).

Tricky Dick gave us ‘Peace With Homor’ that was bullshit as he watched the NVN take RVN.

Then there is our good ole butty Bush W., what an a$$hole, ‘Mission Accomplished’? How many soldiers have died since his declaration? GMFB!

These A$$ Clowns do not give a crap about how many die for ‘their’ agenda.

Conservative or not.

Now we have the POTUS is ignorant to dealing with NK.

I don’t know about you, but I think this dude is irrational.

Take Care,

Be Happy that we will never have to defend the ignorance, arrogance and stupidity again.

Unless, of course, If it comes to my town, I will rock!

:cool:

Well East1, you know I have great respect for you and your service.

I totally agree that ‘America’ was not always great, we have done some horrendous things as a nation, but I wouldn’t make a simple statement as it was all due to liberals.

We have been screwed and lied to by all of them.

I used to be a die hard RebubliRat and voted the ticket, not on merit.

Then I grew up.

I could never be a DemoRat, so I registered as an Independent and that’s how I voted since Reaganomics pissed down my back with the fake tax cuts. Then when he sent weapons to Iran to secure the hostages, it was my last straw. I don’t blame Saddam for being pissed as we were providing weapons and support to both sides. Sucks doesn’t it?

Historicaly, IMHO, all of this crap could have been avoided if we had listened to our ‘BEST’ (not necessarily TOP) Generals.

Patton wanted to nip the Russians in the bud, but was kicked out (politics).

McArther wanted to kick China in the nuts, but was kicked out (politics).

Westmorland wanted to kick China in the nuts, but was kicked out (politics).

Tricky Dick gave us ‘Peace With Homor’ that was bullshit as he watched the NVN take RVN.

Then there is our good ole butty Bush W., what an a$$hole, ‘Mission Accomplished’? How many soldiers have died since his declaration? GMFB!

These A$$ Clowns do not give a crap about how many die for ‘their’ agenda.

Conservative or not.

Now we have the POTUS is ignorant to dealing with NK.

I don’t know about you, but I think this dude is irrational.

Take Care,

Be Happy that we will never have to defend the ignorance, arrogance and stupidity again.

Unless, of course, If it comes to my town, I will rock!

:cool:

Nice story...

Meanwhile in the real world.....you only one of two choices to vote for. Deal with it.

So you think by voting for Hildabeast would have been a better choice?

Just shows your level of sheer level stupidity.

Nice story...

Meanwhile in the real world.....you only one of two choices to vote for. Deal with it.

So you think by voting for Hildabeast would have been a better choice?

Just shows your level of sheer level stupidity.
That's why I voted for Trump.
You idiot!
But I am not a clone.
I expect the POTUS to have some common sense and integrity.
He is surely lacking on both fronts.
DOH!

That's why I voted for Trump.
You idiot!
But I am not a clone.
I expect the POTUS to have some common sense and integrity.
He is surely lacking on both fronts.
DOH!

Oh...I saw he lacked integrity all the way back in the early 90's. That's one reason I didn't like to see him running for president, much less getting elected.

Oh...I saw he lacked integrity all the way back in the early 90's. That's one reason I didn't like to see him running for president, much less getting elected.

I hear you, but I had a foolish notion that his 'act' would have changed to be more presidential after the election. I am not impressed.
It is a shame that we only have the option to vote against rather than vote for a candidate. Most of my votes were for against lately.
Problem was the DemoRats had nothing to offer other than Billery, and I just couldn't vote for her.
WOW, Bernie and Billery was a nasty fight as well. Doesn't matter as I would not have voted for either one.

I take my 'vote' seriously as that is one of the dwindling constitutional rights we have left.

But I am not a clone. I expect the person that I voted for to represent America 'First'.
As an American, I find him childish and irrational. I am not proud of Trump 'at all'.

However, it has only been 8 months.
Yea, 8 months of the same arrogant, narcissistic attitude.
JMHO, He's getting worse.

FIWDFIWD't

Take Care,
:cool: xUT