Merger Day Celebration Pictures

And my point is you will never please everyone.....someone will be inconvenienced and you didn't want it to be YOU.

Coach,the sup that gave it to the TSA. is a Blithering Idiot!

He can join the CLUB of Misfits..He wants to stp down to p/t,he as usless as boobs on a Boar.
He's cares of one thing only,and it isnt getting his check.If ya know what I mean?
He's not my boss, so I could care less..... :p

MMW,
Ya MISSED the WHOLE POINT PAL.
Other AM agents CONFRONTED him on the celebrations,esp the cake.
So you see , I'm not a SELFISH Person, Fair is FAIR...

NO ONE ON AM'S SAW IT>>

Shall I spell it OUT FOR YOU>?
This IS NOT ABOUT ME...We are all in this together, by the Grace Of God!

Yes, This is over..

Coach,
No Openings.

He runs and hides when the dirt hits the fan.
PM'S is a PERFECT PLACE for him.

He can DEAL with PHL when it goes to hell.

More power to him..

He's a scumbag..believe me...but he'll prob make mgmt,that's all it takes.
INEPTITUDE!

golden 1 -

And you mised my point....you weren't excluded because you were AM shift. YOU chose not to stay 30 minutes past your quitting time, for a piece of cake that obviously means so much to you, is not a huge deal.

tadjr said:
You know what is funny? We kept hearing on the employee bus how much they hated working HP for various reasons. Now that there have been so many HP people posting here, seems like the problems might have been initiated the other way.  :shock:  I'm personally looking forward to working the HP flights starting next week. If you come thru TPA be sure to say hi!
[post="307054"][/post]​

Grew up in Bradenton. Father now lives in Sarasota. Fly into Tampa all the time. Matter of fact I was there just this last week. My wife will be coming back to Phoenix from Tampa on Sunday. Guess she will need to go to the US Airways Counter. Next time I'm there I'll say hi to everyone :D

MarkMyWords said:
golden 1 -

And you mised my point....you weren't excluded because you were AM shift.  YOU chose not to stay 30 minutes past your quitting time, for a piece of cake that obviously means so much to you, is not a huge deal.
[post="307143"][/post]​

Hey, I'm RETIRED and I went in! I made a poster up and printed a few copies. I THINK I attached it here. Nothing professional just fooling around. Hmm, not sure it took. Anyone know how to attach something?

Latest posts

Back