Merry Christmas to All

robbedagain

Veteran
Oct 13, 2003
Just wanted to wish all the fine unionized folks at NWA and the mechanics who went on strike and never crossed the line a very Merry Christmas You fine Folks who went on strike and never crossed the line showed what a true union folks you are. Have a very Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night And to the unionized folks at NWA I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and to all a good night
Even if you have to work take some time out to enjoy the holiday with family and loved ones I for one though having to work 5 hrs in the am at Piedmont I will spend time with my family and my girlfriend and her family. To All have a Very Merry Christmas and a Good Night

Just wanted to wish all the fine unionized folks at NWA and the mechanics who went on strike and never crossed the line a very Merry Christmas You fine Folks who went on strike and never crossed the line showed what a true union folks you are. Have a very Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night And to the unionized folks at NWA I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and to all a good night
Even if you have to work take some time out to enjoy the holiday with family and loved ones I for one though having to work 5 hrs in the am at Piedmont I will spend time with my family and my girlfriend and her family. To All have a Very Merry Christmas and a Good Night
merry xmas robbed!

Merry X-mas to all the AMFA strikers, the only ones who fought the evil. You too Robbed, Kev, Jen, and the rest. :)

I too would like to wish all of my friends here a very blessed Christmas and I wish you all the best for the new year. Some of us have come a long way in a year and I appreciate the faithfulness of the strikers and the support of the others on this site who have shared in our fight.

thank you ALL May the New year bring all you wish for if not most of what you wish for

A very Merry Christmas to you all!

As for those unfortunate souls tasked with keeping 'em flying this holiday season, you have my foremost wish for a smooth operation, and a quick return to those who are surely waiting. May Santa leave you something extra special in your stocking, .....or perhaps a pair of stockings on someone special. :lol: :lol: :lol:

God Bless.

...........you're suppose to what? Kiss under it?

...........and all this time I thought you smoked it! :lol:

A very Merry Christmas to you all!

As for those unfortunate souls tasked with keeping 'em flying this holiday season, you have my foremost wish for a smooth operation, and a quick return to those who are surely waiting. May Santa leave you something extra special in your stocking, .....or perhaps a pair of stockings on someone special. :lol: :lol: :lol:

God Bless.
...........you're suppose to what? Kiss under it?

...........and all this time I thought you smoked it! :lol:
wow what's going on? No more Shiraz for you.

Robbed,

Happy Holidays to you too!

I also want to wish a Merry Christmas to everyone else who frequents this forum on a regular basis...everyone except the SCABS that is! :)

Merry Christmas....Ho, Ho, Ho

Gee I hardly know what to do with my regulary scheduled holiday time off. This has never happened in the past 24 years. We're talking Friday before xmas till Friday before New Years....

Hope everyone finds the time to enjoy family and friend...
Safe journys all...

Robbed,

Happy Holidays to you too!

I also want to wish a Merry Christmas to everyone else who frequents this forum on a regular basis...everyone except the SCABS that is! :)
On Christmas Eve of 1914, German and Scottish troops were facing each other across the trenches in Europe. Thousands had been killed the preceding days. That particular Christmas, both sides declared a temporary truce, so as to allow the troops to celebrate the Saviors birth. There are photos of the two opposing armies actually sharing drinks and laughing with each other. At one particular spot, an impromptu game of soccer broke out, with the Germans beating the Scottish 3 goals to 2, I do believe.
These men, who just hours before had been slaughtering each other, understood, and so poignantly demonstrated, what Christmas was about. Peace, Good will towards men, and the unconditional love God has for us all.
In honor of the spirit and tradition of those times, I do extend a heartfelt Merry Christmas to ALL mankind, regardless of race, creed, sex, political leanings,or stance on organised labor. May ALL of you enjoy this most wonderful season as we celebrate Christ's birth.
Al Clark

On Christmas Eve of 1914, German and Scottish troops were facing each other across the trenches in Europe. Thousands had been killed the preceding days. That particular Christmas, both sides declared a temporary truce, so as to allow the troops to celebrate the Saviors birth. There are photos of the two opposing armies actually sharing drinks and laughing with each other. At one particular spot, an impromptu game of soccer broke out, with the Germans beating the Scottish 3 goals to 2, I do believe.
These men, who just hours before had been slaughtering each other, understood, and so poignantly demonstrated, what Christmas was about. Peace, Good will towards men, and the unconditional love God has for us all.
In honor of the spirit and tradition of those times, I do extend a heartfelt Merry Christmas to ALL mankind, regardless of race, creed, sex, political leanings,or stance on organised labor. May ALL of you enjoy this most wonderful season as we celebrate Christ's birth.
Al Clark

Actually is was German, Scottish, and French troops.

It was the subject of a feature film(a rather good one)in 2005.

Joyeux Noël

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0424205/

Actually is was German, Scottish, and French troops.

It was the subject of a feature film(a rather good one)in 2005.

Joyeux Noël

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0424205/
Sorry to the Frogs I may have offended by my omision
I read about this story in a pretty interesting book titled, "the Greatest war stories NEVER told". Pretty good read. Never knew they made a movie of it...I'll have to see if I can find a copy...Thanks.

Sorry to the Frogs I may have offended by my omision
I read about this story in a pretty interesting book titled, "the Greatest war stories NEVER told". Pretty good read. Never knew they made a movie of it...I'll have to see if I can find a copy...Thanks.
:angry: scabcsar if you took the time to read the original post you will notice it was not addressed to scabs. Plz crawl back in your hole until andy or doug send for you. That is all.

Back