MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas, Everyone.........

Well, darn......".Merry Christmas" was supposed to be in red. Speaking of red, hopefully Santa doesn't wear red suspenders.........I don't trust a man in red suspenders.

Merry Christmas everyone!

And for those of you in the air tomorrow night, please be extra careful. We don't need this to happen.

santaplane.jpg

To all whom I have had the chance to meet in person this year and those whom I've talked to online I want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year.

May God Bless each and everyone of you all........

Regards

Roadtrip

To all whom I have had the chance to meet in person this year and those whom I've talked to online I want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year.

May God Bless each and everyone of you all........

Regards

Roadtrip

I can not say this anybetter so +1 Merry Christmas & happy New Year all.

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to everyone who posts on this board. And also very Merry Christmas to the mods/admins on the board, especially Richard- Very patient with me and has helped me out being a better poster on the board. Thank you for still wanting to deal with me. Thank you.

Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia!

-Kinglobjaw

Merry Christmas to all of you once again pat yourself on the back. Go forward and give Love when there is none . That my friends is a job well done.

Back