Mesa Wants 737s For East Coast

Those are some famous last word right there... my airline will NEVER go out of business! I'm sure that was said by employees of everyone from Pan Am to Denim Air.

BoredToDeath said:
Posted by Cisco January 5, 2003 on the thread Freedom Airlines Pilots Consent To Jets For Jobs:

Also posted by Cisco January 12, 2003 on the thread J4J Question Chip:
Ex U Pilot is right on the money. Though the railway labor act would prohobit Freedom from organizing until two years after start-up unless management also solicits representation, JO has offered to facilitate our wishes should they be to organize.

There are several reasons why Freedom is not organized. First, there really is no reason or motivation as our pilot board is very affective. Second, we have only been threatened and challenged by ALPA for working here, so why would we want to join up?

Your right Cisco, I don't know what gave my ignorant ass the idea that you work or worked for Freedom. It surely could'nt have been your previous posts. Could it? ;)

As for the rest of your post to this thread, I can simply say that you don't have to cross a picket line to do damage. I think enough has been said between you and I.
Not to mention that believe "Cisco" was the original call sign for Freedumb. Do all us Mesa guys/gals a favor and don't bother defending us. You and your kind are the reason were where we are. -Cape

You guys ever hear of a lemming? Being faithfull to a mate who is screwing you and the neighbor both doesn't make you a wise man.....

:up:

Back