' Middle Class Economics ' . . . . . . . . Prez. Obama's S O T U . address.

cltrat said:
to answer you question no ,however if she was a public figure running for POTUS with the abysmal track record Clinton has I might change my mind.

where  is your multi paragraph diatribe about how obscene you found it when Bush is called chimp and other names Repubs get here? Or is it just obscene when it involves your liberal friends.?
There were many on here who went to great lengths calling out the one POS on here that called Bush and others derogatory names. Do your homework before casting such a wide net yet again.

Reactions: 3 people
cltrat said:
to answer you question no ,however if she was a public figure running for POTUS with the abysmal track record Clinton has I might change my mind.

where  is your multi paragraph diatribe about how obscene you found it when Bush is called chimp and other names Repubs get here? Or is it just obscene when it involves your liberal friends.?

Seems like a double standard to me.  If the answer is no, then it is no.  When you use the 'but' it's sounds like a co-out or a justification of something you know is wrong.  If you would not want your mother/sister/wife called "x", then that's a good indication that you should not use it to describe anyone else either.  It's a very simple metric.

Do a search.  I spoke out against that as well.  Ask Bear how many times I have called his ignorant ass out about the name calling.  BTW, when I was talking about Rice, I was referring to Condi Rice.

Reactions: 1 person
And once again I see a problem with being politically correct over stupid insensitive $#!t that should just roll off ones back. It seems like it isn't only the Patriots' balls that are being deflated.

Glenn Quagmire said:
There were many on here who went to great lengths calling out the one POS on here that called Bush and others derogatory names. Do your homework before casting such a wide net yet again.

I'm trying to remember, when is the date again, that YOU'RE up for CANONIZATION  ???????????

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

I'm trying to remember, when is the date again, that YOU'RE up for CANONIZATION  ???????????

canonization_c_3126927.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Sorry Citrat, that comment about the HERITAGE foundation was directed to 'Signals.
Oh give me a break. I Googled it and picked one of many. I really don't give a rat's @$$ about the SOTU. For me climate change is a science that doesn't add up from my point of view. For the record, the climate issue has nothing to do with politics.

I also believe that warming is a natural occurrence and man has a microscopic affect on warming.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts