Mobile Aerospace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember there is a IGNORE feature now. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I certainly appreciate being able to spout mine off and not get blasted. Thanks.

Hate to disappoint, but the storm veered away from Mobile before it came on shore. Just death and destruction on the eastern shore and panhandle of Florida.

According to CNN it is head for Montgomery, AL, and you all know who has its headquarters and lives there!

Disappointment again! Storm has pretty much passed Montgomery now with only some high winds and heavy rain. RSA building still standing. Sorry.

PineyBob said:
I bet the original poster of the questionable comment lives in PIT or works there.
[post="180723"][/post]​
Comments like that only lower you to their level.

PineyBob said:
Well I am not surprised by the comments. I've come to expect them. I bet the original poster of the questionable comment lives in PIT or works there.
[post="180723"][/post]​

Bob, I think it's safe to say that your biases are at least as bad, if not worse, than those of the poster who posted the tasteless comment in question. The statement above illustrates my point to a "T".

PineyBob said:
I bet the original poster of the questionable comment lives in PIT or works there.

This is so random, unnecessary and not at all germane to the topic. Please find a solution to your obsessional hatred of a geographic area in Pennsylvania. It is extremely childish, bait-worthy and terribly inappropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back