More For Den's Hometown Airline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh looky everyone.......United flys the sports teams, Frontier flys the band. :down:

(and we all know who hangs out with the band)

college_dorks.jpg

Fly the ONLY sports team that you fly here in DEN is the Broncos, until UniTEDs contract is up. Then we'll see who is flying every major sports team, college team, and yes even the Colorado symphony orchestra, and the Denver Opera. Face it Fly UniTED SUX's!!!!!

Because the only decent thing in Colorodo is the Broncos.(and we've got em) Proof in point....who do we all know who lives there??? :p

(I wonder if he was this much of a pest to other airlines before he got fired from United. To anyone that Fish bothered before termination, we all apologize B) )

FLY,

There is a whole lot more going on in Colorado besides the Donkeys! Till plumber shaves that crap off his face they will NEVER win another game! Tell me what UniTED sponsors here in Denver besides the Donkeys FLY??? They don't because they ARE NOT the Hometown airline ANYMORE, Period :( ! No matter how big they are here, folks recognize F9 for their dedication to the community and that we play fair in the Denver market and don't try to screw them every turn we take like UniTED has done for years here :ph34r: ! AGAIN FLY, FACE IT UniTED SUX, PERIOD!!!! :down:

Such a child FLY! Go look for MORE pics on the net since you don't have any other life than that! UniTED WILL FOREVER SUC!!!!!

mrfish3726 said:
Such a child FLY! Go look for MORE pics on the net since you don't have any other life than that! UniTED WILL FOREVER SUC!!!!!
[post="231001"][/post]​

Please tell me that you don't fly airliners for a living? What a pathetic exchange...

Fish,

At least your airline is seeking more business. That's more than I can say for this sinking ship, and the Donkey's, they're an embarassment just like UAL. Misery loves company. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back